GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spud's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spud's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spud's UE Diary

Can you email me the latest letter from J&P / PRA - let's be certain here.

They WILL issue a claim - they're bastards. We don't want that. For now, send an advanced SAR to the OC (MBNA) - use a last known account number / add your address & date of birth.

I'll help with the J&P reply when I see the letters.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Can you email me the latest letter from J&P / PRA - let's be certain here.

They WILL issue a claim - they're bastards. We don't want that. For now, send an advanced SAR to the OC (MBNA) - use a last known account number / add your address & date of birth.

I'll help with the J&P reply when I see the letters.

Thanks Niddy

I will get these scanned up and sent over

The latest stance from J&P and PRA is that they are waiting for docs from MBNA. There is nothing that can be done just now until they reply and we can see what they have sent.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hey Spud

Hows things with you? Not been an update on your diary for a while, hope all is well.

Best
        SnV
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
          Perhaps I will wait until PRA send me some enforceable docs .......(Oh sorry it will be SB by then) I mean when they send me some more useless docs
          ^^^^ Can you remind us when this debt will go SB?

I'm assuming no further contact from J & P solicitors since early last month

Plan B x

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, ( A month late !!!!!)

I've not been on the Forum recently due to my mother having an operation and then a stroke. She is on the mend luckily

In reply to Plan B ( Sorry )

This is SB in about 2.5 years so no time soon and nothing, Not even a sausage from PRA or anybody on this account

Comment

With regard to some of my other accounts ( My diary is not up to date but nothing much has happened recently ......Until this week )

Debts are like busses ..... You get nothing then 3 come at once !!!

Over the last two days, after many months of silence I have had notification of three accounts being sold on to debt purchasers

Lloyds Bank Current account ( 4K Overdraft ) Sold on to Cabot (Marlin) Credit Management Group - Sold back in March and they sent me a letter today to tell me !!!!!!!!!

Lloyds Bank Credit Card ( 12K and Unenforceable ) Sold onto the same, Cabot (Marlin) - Again sold In March and again they tell me today !!!!!! Can that be right?

Capital One Credit Card ( 2K and deemed Enforceable - Blagging ) sold onto Lowell Portfolio ltd in June

I am waiting for them to contact me yet but I have had the odd missed call over the last two days only ( Need to check the numbers )

Lowell I know a bit about but not much about cabot

Needless to say, I will make the time available to bring my Diary up to date.......And promise to keep it up to date as well

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mum Spud, hope she will be on the mend soon xx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Mum too, sending you both big hugs Spud
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

glad Mum is looking better Spud, just keep a weather eye out and when they get back to you, let us know, looks like a round of SWIDs coming up!

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post

Needless to say, I will make the time available to bring my Diary up to date.......And promise to keep it up to date as well
                      It's not a problem, just concentrate on your Mum, she's far more important x

Like MrsD says, just let us know when Cabot and Lowell get in touch with you.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks all for your kind words

Like I say, she is on the mend but it was a worrying time. Its one of those things that comes in life I guess.....There is no fun in getting older....

I will let these write to me and see what they approach with, Then as you say, time for a SWID letter

I feel that it is good in some ways that these have been sold on, Lets hope some paperwork goes missing as well

Comment

It is good when they get sold on Spud..and on...and on...
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

They are like durracel batteries .. On on on on ....x
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Been away for a few days with the children and on my return I have had a letter from Judge & Priestley

Basically, Following on from my LBA response letter where we ask for copy documents they have replied with these documents. They have sent a copy of the application form ( Which is unreadable in parts) A couple of account statements from 2012 and a list of transactions on the account going back a few years. That's it.....not exactly what I asked for

Better than that, They state " We attach a financial assessment form and ask that you complete and return this within the next 10 days" then the next line says " Please note in the event the completed income and expenditure form is not received legal proceedings will be issued without further notice"

So basically they are threatening that if I don't send the I&E form then they will issue proceedings, Never mind that they have failed to address any of the points I made to them or the fact that the documents they sent would in any way be enforceable.

Seems a bit naughty using the threat of proceedings as an enforcement tool if I don't send the I & E form. Any ideas on this from those more in the know?

Obviously this needs a reply, Just not sure just how far to go at this stage. Playing the long game, They are going to issue in any case, Its what they do, So I don't want to give too much away, Let them get themselves into hot water.

I will have a think, A sort of MPT/LBA/See my previous correspondance response kind of thing me thinks
                              Last edited by Spud; 2 August 2015, 10:04.

Comment

Yea definitely reply and just say the documents received are incomplete and illegible. Remember they can remedy after issuance so be very careful. If a claim comes let us know ASAP and we'll get Jo on the case for you
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X