GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Good moring lovely peopel

regarding post 930 . I think i will send a sold while in dispute letter . Is this what you would do ?please and thank you
    They should have had that before. If they haven't, then send it now.

SH

Comment

Re post #930, have you sent the second overdraft cca letter?

Robinson Way are being persistent blighters with my Lloyds TSB overdraft too
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK, let's see if we can straighten this #930 mess out once and for all and get this back on track. The first thing we need to know is this – Was the CCA request sent on 9th July 2012 a special one for overdrafts?

If not, one needs to be sent now. If it was, and the follow up on 28th August 2012 was the correct overdraft follow up, then an amended A/C Sold in Dispute Letter needs to be sent to Robbingscum NoWay. You can find that here -

allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - spent2much UE diary

If this letter has been sent to them previously, refer them back to it. If not, send it now.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
          They should have had that before. If they haven't, then send it now.

SH
          thanks i will get one done and send it asap

Comment

Type of account (credit card) husband's

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £2,242.71

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status (default received but don't have it as was burgled in 2010 and some of our personal papers were scattered in the snow and could not be recovered )

Account owner (originally monument but passed to Barclaycard )

9/7/12 sent cca request
            27/7/12 letter saying they are dealing with request

12/02/2013 from barclaycard

cca recon sent to niddy

sending missing pt's 13/02/13

22/02/2013 from Barclaycard

About your complaint

Thank you for contacting us on 13 Feb 2013 regarding your Barclaycard account.
            I am sorry that you have had reason to complain.

I understand you are not satisfied that we have complied with our obligations under section78 of CCA . We believe your credit agreement is to be fully compliant with the Act and any allegations that it is not will be opposed . I realise this is not the answer you wanted, so I have given the details below so you can see the reasons behind our decision.

I am aware that we made errors in our previous response which i have amended accordingly. Feedback has been given to the member of staff who made this error.

I would like to assure you that the provision of a high level of service is of paramount importance to us and apologise for the oversight in the information provided with our previous letter.

I would like to acknowledge your request for a copy of your original agrement and I am able to confirm that this has been sent to the relevant department who will contact you directly regarding this.

______

It goes on to explain about the case of Carey v HSBC

then about the statement of the terms of the agreement as varied

regulation 7 of CNC regulations provides that , where an agreement has been varied in accordance with section 82(1) of the Act ( as is the case with your credit agreement|)

another 2 pages of statement of account

compliance with section 61 of th Act

office of fair trading

timescales

your options

Please take this letter as our final response to your complaint. If anything is unclear or if you are unhappy with the way we have handled your complaint, please write to the oabove address. I will do all I can to answer your questions and reach an agreement with your.

update

Comment

Type of account (credit card)mine

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £940.66

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( i believe a default was received but don't have it as was burgled in 2010 and some of our personal papers were scattered in the snow and could not be recovered )

Account owner ( Barclaycard)

9/7/12 sent cca request
              4/8/12 letter saying looking for original agreement

12/02/2013 from barclaycard

cca recon sent to niddy
              sending missing pt's today

22/02/2013 from Barclaycard

About your complaint

Thank you for contacting us on 13 Feb 2013 regarding your Barclaycard account.
              I am sorry that you have had reason to complain.

I understand you are not satisfied that we have complied with our obligations under section78 of CCA . We believe your credit agreement is to be fully compliant with the Act and any allegations that it is not will be opposed . I realise this is not the answer you wanted, so I have given the details below so you can see the reasons behind our decision.

I am aware that we made errors in our previous response which i have amended accordingly. Feedback has been given to the member of staff who made this error.

I would like to assure you that the provision of a high level of service is of paramount importance to us and apologise for the oversight in the information provided with our previous letter.

I would like to acknowledge your request for a copy of your original agrement and I am able to confirm that this has been sent to the relevant department who will contact you directly regarding this.

______

It goes on to explain about the case of Carey v HSBC

then about the statement of the terms of the agreement as varied

regulation 7 of CNC regulations provides that , where an agreement has been varied in accordance with section 82(1) of the Act ( as is the case with your credit agreement|)

another 2 pages of statement of account

compliance with section 61 of th Act

office of fair trading

timescales

your options

Please take this letter as our final response to your complaint. If anything is unclear or if you are unhappy with the way we have handled your complaint, please write to the oabove address. I will do all I can to answer your questions and reach an agreement with your.
              update

Comment

Type of account (overdraft)mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£246)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (HBOS)
                9/7/12 cca request
                28/9/12 account passed to BLS 3/8/12
                received today 26/10/2012

Repayment Plan Arrears £***

We are contacting you about the above account as the repayment plan you agreed is still overdue.

We have previously reminded you about the money you owe and you must pay the amount outstanding straight away. You can do this by calling the number above .
                If you do not pay the outstanding amount to bring your account back on track withing 10 days from the date of this letter your account will fall further into arrears, This could result in your repayment plan being cancelled and the full balance of £*** will be due.

If you are exprincing financial difficulties we would suggest you contact a Debt Management Company company such as CAB or cccs . They are fee organisations who will assist you by offering independant advice on your situation.
                14/11/12 pay today reminder

13/12/12
                from BLS

Please find enclosed a statement of account as requested.

Should you require any further assistance please telephone us.

14/12/12
                from BLS it is essential that you contact us TODAY

22/12/12 from Halifax

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transferred your HALIFAX debt to dect collection agency. Moorcroft Group Plc, We've instructed Moorcroft Group Plc to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Moorcroft as soon as possible to pay back the outstanding blalance.

28/12/12 from moorcroft

advising me Halifax have instructed them to collect the overdue debt of £246.26

It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings in the county Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not actually read by you .

To prevent our recommeding to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings, it is essential that you settle this debt without delay. Payment should be submitted in full within 7 dyas or contact made with this office immediately, by telephone on 000000000000 or by letter, with your payment offer. Both our client and we do not wish to take this action but if agreement cannot be reached by 31/12/12 , a claim may be issued by solicitors to act on behalf of our client without further notice.

WE WOULD DRAW TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT IF JUDGTMENT AND AN ORDER FOR REPAYMENT IN FULL IS OBTAINED AND REMAINS UNPAID, A RANGE OF COURT ENFORCEMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO OUR CLIENT AND APPLICATION FOR ONE OF THESE MAY BE CONSIDERED.

We would emphasise that should judgement be entered agaisnt you this may affect any future credit application you may make elsewhere . Legal cost mentioned also blah blah

10/01/13 from Moorcroft

IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION

To prevent possible further debt recovery action, please send your payment proosal before 15/01/13 or telephone 00000000 within the next 7 days.

If you do not contact us following receipt of this letter we may have no alternative other than to recommend to our clients that they consider possible further debt recovery action against you, which may follow.

23/01/13 from Moorcroft

MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER

As we have not received any communication from you with regards to your outstanding account, we feel that you may not be in a postion to meet our repuests to clear the account in full.

In order to stop our recommending to our clients that further debt recovery action is taken we can confirm that we would be prepared to accept a sensible monthly repayment plan that you can afford to maintain.
                An illustration of the kind we would be prepared to accept would be £20.00 per month , which would clear your balance in 13 months.

If you wish to take advantage of this repayment opportunity please
                contact our offices
                Our advisors will also explain to you the payment metiods that we offer direct debit postal payments, online payments etc.

Failure to respond within the next 7 days may leave us with no option but to recommend to our clients that they consider taking further debt recovery action against you .

08/02/2013 from midascreditservices

We are part of the Moorcroft Group and are aware that you have failed to reach a repayment agreement with Morrcroft debt recovery ltd concerning the above account.

As no agreement has been reached we have now been asked to review your account to consider the steps which may be taken in relation to further debt recovery action. The options include recommending one of the following:
                *continue in our attempts to contact you by letter and phone.
                *referral to our home collection division to instruct a local rep to arrange to call at your home address.
                *the possible continued reporting of an adverse entry on your credit file.
                *recommendation to our client that they consider arranging for legal action to be taken.

To prevent possible further action you must contact moorcroft
                failure to contact moorcroft by the 13/02/13 may result in the recommendation of one of the above steps without further notice .

22/02/2013 from Moorcroft

DISCOUNT OFFER

Our records show that despite our previous letter you have failed to make any payment to us and therefore your account has now been passed to our Home Collections Division for action.

This may involve our local representative calling at your home address in the near future to try to seek to establish how you propose to settle the balance outstanding.

Our client is aware of the difficult financial circumstnaces that a number of their customers are currently experiencing and as a result they have authorised us to consider a discounted settlement figure against the above listed debt.

Depending on your circumstances, we may be able to offer you :

REDUCTION OF UP TO 20% SUBJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES .

GREATER DISCOUNTS MAY B AVAILABLE TO YOU AND CAN OFTEN VARY, DEPENDENT ON YOUR CURRENT CICUMSTANCES.

THE OPTION OF PAYING THE AGREED SETTLEMENT FIGURE OVER A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

This offer is available for a period of seven days from the date of this letter.
                update (ignore) ?

Comment

I would. Be interested to hear how much effort these clowns go to for £246 - hopefully nothing more than letters!
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                    I would. Be interested to hear how much effort these clowns go to for £246 - hopefully nothing more than letters!
                    hope so , we had a small victory this week, one of our creditors a mobile phone contract have written the debt off in full . It was for £250 + charges which brought the balance to £500+

I got an email form payplan saying orange had returned my 2 quid and have decided to write the debt off , i was elated lol , i know its only small but it was a nice little gift

Comment

hope so , we had a small victory this week, one of our creditors a mobile phone contract have written the debt off in full . It was for £250 + charges which brought the balance to £500+

I got an email form payplan saying orange had returned my 2 quid and have decided to write the debt off , i was elated lol , i know its only small but it was a nice little gift
                      Well done S2M!

Even the little victories help, and they provide motivation to carry on with the bigger fights. Keep it going!

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                        Well done S2M!

Even the little victories help, and they provide motivation to carry on with the bigger fights. Keep it going!

SH

Thank you , it was totally unexpected as mobile contracts don't come under CCA , so we were just paying them £1 a month and they returned two months and this is when they said it had been written off

Comment

well done sm
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                            well done sm
                            thank you

Comment

Brilliant news and well done from me too S2M
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Great result S2M!

Make sure you keep that letter safe!

I know you think its only a small amount, but it all adds up over a while.

Best
                                SnV
                                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X