GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script C L LEWIS REMINDER - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C L LEWIS REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C L LEWIS REMINDER

Hi Niddy - Hi All - been awhile !

Hey Niddy - was going to ask you - CL Lewis sent us a reminder today ( start of the new financial year ? ) that they think we still owe them £ 10 k over 3 accounts ( we only pay £2 a month on all three )

All of the accounts they bought off HSBC- 2 / 3 YEARS back ( 2 are credit cards and 1 was overdraft )

can I ask for cca for the 2 accounts for HSBC credit cards from them ,that I assume were sold to them by HSBC ? ( Would they have to try and get these from HSBC do you think ? )

anything I could do with the other account they hold ? ( the HSBC overdraft ? )

Regards

Re: C L LEWIS REMINDER

Originally posted by Thepedestrian View Post
    Hi Niddy - Hi All - been awhile !

Hey Niddy - was going to ask you - CL Lewis sent us a reminder today ( start of the new financial year ? ) that they think we still owe them £ 10 k over 3 accounts ( we only pay £2 a month on all three )

All of the accounts they bought off HSBC- 2 / 3 YEARS back ( 2 are credit cards and 1 was overdraft )

can I ask for cca for the 2 accounts for HSBC credit cards from them ,that I assume were sold to them by HSBC ? ( Would they have to try and get these from HSBC do you think ? )

anything I could do with the other account they hold ? ( the HSBC overdraft ? )

Regards
    Hiya,

Yea go for it - especially if you're paying, then send a CCA Request for both HSBC accounts (one for each plus £1 payment for each - do not bundle together - you cannot do this so print two copies of the template and put both, plus two £1 cheques/postal orders in the same envelope and send it)... You cannot claim UE on the overdraft as these are CCA1974 exempt, continue to pay or just stop - but don't do anything until you've sent the CCA requests off (send to the people who you pay, so it'll be CL Lewis).

template here: ---> CCA Request
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

cheers Nid - you remain the Leg end as ever !

Comment

Originally posted by Thepedestrian View Post
        cheers Nid - you remain the Leg end as ever !
        cheers mate - keep us updated if you get hassles etc
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X