GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Statement after being told no agreement can be found - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statement after being told no agreement can be found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement after being told no agreement can be found

I have an unenforceable agreement with B.O.S, for which they had said they couldn't find an agreement.

1st Credit have been sending letters for a while now chasing, which I have ignored. I just received a statement through saying that there was a payment 11/02/2015 of £6.00 credit (P/O) and a reallocated funds (debit) 18/02/2015 of £6.00.
    I definitely didn't make any payment to them then. The only postal orders ever sent would be regarding an unenforceable agreement, and not for £6. I was thinking this might be some sort of trick to get me to contact them? And I should just ignore for now?

I also got a strange letter from Link who I haven't heard from in years regarding an old Cahoot account. They say, we have not written to you for some time as we have had to locate your address (all the others got my address easily enough and I am pretty sure they have written before). They say they would like me to contact them to confirm my intentions regarding the outstanding balance on my account. I am guessing again it is just an attempt to get me to contact them and just to ignore? I usually ignore most letters but these ones were a bit different so thought I would ask.

Thank you very much.

Re: Statement after being told no agreement can be found

I'd ignore both for the moment

Comment

Originally posted by tryingto View Post
      I have an unenforceable agreement with B.O.S, for which they had said they couldn't find an agreement.

1st Credit have been sending letters for a while now chasing, which I have ignored. I just received a statement through saying that there was a payment 11/02/2015 of £6.00 credit (P/O) and a reallocated funds (debit) 18/02/2015 of £6.00.
      I definitely didn't make any payment to them then. The only postal orders ever sent would be regarding an unenforceable agreement, and not for £6. I was thinking this might be some sort of trick to get me to contact them? And I should just ignore for now?

I also got a strange letter from Link who I haven't heard from in years regarding an old Cahoot account. They say, we have not written to you for some time as we have had to locate your address (all the others got my address easily enough and I am pretty sure they have written before). They say they would like me to contact them to confirm my intentions regarding the outstanding balance on my account. I am guessing again it is just an attempt to get me to contact them and just to ignore? I usually ignore most letters but these ones were a bit different so thought I would ask.

Thank you very much.
      Hi,
      I too have made no payments for many years but a few years ago a payment for £12 is showing not paid by me but I believe it is a
      refund of a late payment charge the crafty bastards have paid to the account.

Comment

morning Helsman nice to see you

wasn't you who made the payment so doesn't count.

just hang in and don't worry about these things, all of this can be sorted once you are on solid ground of SB land, then it is who cares anyway???

Comment

Working...
        X