GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help please with a cca response Mbna. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please with a cca response Mbna.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please with a cca response Mbna.

Hi, January15 has pointed me in your direction. I too have cca'd 2 accounts with Mbna. For 1 I have a letter - sorry we can't find your paperwork it's unenforceable but still pay' that is for £21k. The other one I'm baffled by to be honest. They have sent me an agreement. It's my signature and the details match - some anyway. But I'm just not sure it's right.
    Id be grateful if someone could take a look. Hope I've done it right and they appear!

Re: Help please with a cca response Mbna.

Originally posted by Little_Miss View Post
    Hi, January15 has pointed me in your direction. I too have cca'd 2 accounts with Mbna. For 1 I have a letter - sorry we can't find your paperwork it's unenforceable but still pay' that is for £21k.
    Keep that letter VERY safe! They'll still chase you but cannot issue a summons. Let us know when you receive other letters.

Originally posted by Little_Miss View Post
    The other one I'm baffled by to be honest. They have sent me an agreement. It's my signature and the details match - some anyway. But I'm just not sure it's right.
    Id be grateful if someone could take a look. Hope I've done it right and they appear!
    I'm sorry but I've deleted your attachments Send them to Niddy to check but with nothing edited out ---> webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk It's perfectly secure but he can't look for faults if portions are blanked out.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks. I've just mailed

Comment

Keep that letter very very safe its gold xxxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
          Keep that letter very very safe its gold xxxx
          I certainly will

Comment

Lovely to see you over here Little Miss - I will follow your progress. Wishing the very best of success with your CCAs.

I really am not jealous of that letter you have advising £21k unenforceable....if I say it enough times, I might start to believe it

Comment

Working...
            X