GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GlennBaker vs Aktiv Kapital/Nationwide - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GlennBaker vs Aktiv Kapital/Nationwide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlennBaker vs Aktiv Kapital/Nationwide

Hi Niddy,

Nationwide credit card taken out in April 2005. Financial hardship started in approx March 2010. Paying £1 per month and then got letters from Westcot so sent CCA request in December 2010 which was never replied to. Stopped paying and recently got hassling letters from Aktiv Kapital. I sent the 'Formally In Dispute' letter on 5 April 2013 and today I have finally received a copy of the signed agreement (which I've emailed to you).

Would you mind having a look over it for me and giving your expert view?

Many thanks.

Glenn
    Last edited by GlennBaker; 13 July 2013, 07:04. Reason: Clarified dates

Re: GlennBaker vs Aktiv Kapital/Nationwide

Ok, Niddy says the agreement is so "missing prescribed terms" letter sent anyway.

Updates will follow.

Many thanks for your help, as always, Niddy.

Comment

Well not yet its not because the terms aren't specific. The rates read XXX - that was not your agreement.

Right now it's
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I won't edit my post as it is best that people see how daft I am!

Thanks Niddy.

Comment

Nah it wasn't you. It was my email where I said it looked good - but you missed my but! But the terms are wrong as they're blanket terms.

Yea can be remedied but right now it is
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nothing further received from Aktiv Kapital but I did get a phone call from Buchanan Clark & Wells today saying they needed to speak with me re Aktiv Kapital. I told them to only communicate in writing, to which they replied they had been doing and had heard nothing from me - I've had no letters from them. I told them I would not discuss anything over the phone.

Comment

Letter received today from Buchanan Clark and Wells:

Click image for larger version

Name:	img246.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	1398572

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GlennBaker View Post
                  Letter received today from Buchanan Clark and Wells:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10507[/ATTACH]
                  Same old Letter - thought it looked familiar:- that was the last I heard from them ages ago!
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter from Aktiv Kapital received today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	img254.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	1398908

Comment

Working...
                    X