GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cahoot/Westcot Credit Services Ltd - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cahoot/Westcot Credit Services Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cahoot/Westcot Credit Services Ltd

My flexible loan with Cahoot was deemed to be unenforceable by Niddy when I posted the agreement on the moneysavingexpert forum a few years ago. I have heard nothing for at least 12 months until the last few weeks. I have been receiving letters from Westcot Credit Services Ltd, the latest stating threatening a Door Step Collection Visit. Can you please put a link to the correct letter I need to send them to explain that as the debt was in dispute with Cahoot (Santander) that they have no right to attempt to collect the debt. Thanks, LJ.

Re: Cahoot/Westcot Credit Services Ltd

Hi,

I was going to point you to the correct letters, but for some reason it won't work.

Will keep trying for you.

Comment

Very interest in your post because I also have a Cahoot fleixble loan which is UE....good to hear that you have been left alone.

If you scroll down the index page to Template letters... that's where you will find the appropriate letters. I would send Wescot the Threat of a Doorstep Visit letter and also the New...Sold whilst in Dispute letter.

I am sure that you will be able to access them before long.
      Last edited by Elsie52; 16 January 2011, 14:29.

Comment

Originally posted by lloydjones View Post
        My flexible loan with Cahoot was deemed to be unenforceable by Niddy when I posted the agreement on the moneysavingexpert forum a few years ago. I have heard nothing for at least 12 months until the last few weeks. I have been receiving letters from Westcot Credit Services Ltd, the latest stating threatening a Door Step Collection Visit. Can you please put a link to the correct letter I need to send them to explain that as the debt was in dispute with Cahoot (Santander) that they have no right to attempt to collect the debt. Thanks, LJ.
        You need to send this to Wescot: ---> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit Template
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X