GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hamptons/lowell red etc - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamptons/lowell red etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamptons/lowell red etc

Hi Nid

In December 2009 I received a statutory demand from Lowell dca for a capital one cc debt of £3500.00.
    I contacted lowell offered them a minimal amount monthly payment which they refused. I advised them that I couldn't afford to go bankrupt myself so therefore they more or less said that they where going to start the ball rolling and contact the courts and they would make me bankrupt.
    Since then I have heard nothing from them until this last week, they are now sending me letters about the capital one debt and now a barclaycard debt of £2500.00.
    The letters are threatening insolvency or a charging order and that I will now either receive a statutory demand or correspondence from the courts.
    The last time I contacted Lowell in December was via email but I have checked my emails and have no record of any correspondence either to or from them.
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated as I don't know what to do now

Thanks Deb

Re: Hamptons/lowell red etc

Thanks for your reply Andy

They are accounts that where probably opened early 2000,not sure of exact dates but definately none after 2007
    I haven't paid anything on either debt for at least 12 - 18 months Maybe longer !

Will just wait and see what advise Niddy can give me

Thanks Deb

Comment

Originally posted by young_bessie
      Any advise would be greatly appreciated as I don't know what to do now

Thanks Deb
      Hiya, ok send a CCA Request off to both, with £1 - you should send this to the DCA that is writing about the debts, also send one to any other debts you may have. Template is here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=603#p603

Once done, update your thread using this as guidance: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

And when you get a reply, let me know. They cannot take any action against you whilst a CCA Request is outstanding, so in essence you've nothing to lose.

Niddy
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your reply Niddy ,I read earlier that you are busy with the forum and everything.
        I will get the cca requests sent asap and will update when I get their replies

Thanks again Deb

Comment

Cheers, y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X