GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LTSB - further info - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTSB - further info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTSB - further info

Hi,

LTSB have asked me for further information, this relates to a couple of loans I had with UDT, now Blackhorse.

They have asked for the usual: agreement/account numbers, address at the time and the names on the account which I have already supplied, but they have also asked that if I have the original documents can they see them or a least a copy of them.

What do you reckon?

The agreements show the amount of the loan(s), in this case £6000 plus £660 ppi and £8000 plus £880 ppi, the interest amounts per month and the number and totals of payments to be made, and the date of signing which was in Oct 1993 for the 6k one and 3 years later for the 8k one.

I have scanned the one which came out okay but the second is so faint it cant be read by the scanner, it is readable though.

I am suspecting that they will come back with nothing found so go forth and multiply.

Re: LTSB - further info

Di is the expert, but I would probably let them have copies. They dont obviously have them and it could well mean £1500 + interest in your pocket.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
      Hi,

LTSB have asked me for further information, this relates to a couple of loans I had with UDT, now Blackhorse.

They have asked for the usual: agreement/account numbers, address at the time and the names on the account which I have already supplied, but they have also asked that if I have the original documents can they see them or a least a copy of them.

What do you reckon?

The agreements show the amount of the loan(s), in this case £6000 plus £660 ppi and £8000 plus £880 ppi, the interest amounts per month and the number and totals of payments to be made, and the date of signing which was in Oct 1993 for the 6k one and 3 years later for the 8k one.

I have scanned the one which came out okay but the second is so faint it cant be read by the scanner, it is readable though.

I am suspecting that they will come back with nothing found so go forth and multiply.

Hiya
      Send them those in "copies", they will find ways of reading them clearly.

Hopefully they should help.

As Oscar says, as they will know you did have ppi, as confirmed on the agreement, the least they can do now is offer the standard goodwill gesture, but the agreement will or should be a great help now and with a bit of luck, they will refund all what your entitled to.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

Okay thanks Di, I am also working out a spread sheet because one loan overlaps the other, I might finish this off and send it too, can't do any harm can it?

Thanks all.

p.s. Love the new avatar Di, difficult to concentrate on work sometimes

Comment

Okay thanks Di, I am also working out a spread sheet because one loan overlaps the other, I might finish this off and send it too, can't do any harm can it?

Thanks all.

p.s. Love the new avatar Di, difficult to concentrate on work sometimes

lol, oops sorry

No harm done, go for it.

Comment

Di like your new Avi too but are you in bed!!
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
              Di like your new Avi too but are you in bed!!

lol mmmmmmm nope lmao

Aww thank you, was having a little mess around with the camera at all different shots, but I see what you mean though

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                lol mmmmmmm nope lmao

Aww thank you, was having a little mess around with the camera at all different shots, but I see what you mean though
                Its very glam Di and you look fab matey

Comment

Ooh thank you x

Comment

looks like a party frock to me

Comment

looks like a party frock to me
                      I blame my age, my eyes are packing up!! Looked like a duvet cover to me!!

Comment

I blame my age, my eyes are packing up!! Looked like a duvet cover to me!!
                        I will admit I used a BIG magnifying glass

Comment

I will admit I used a BIG magnifying glass
                          You made I laugh!!

Comment

You made I laugh!!
                            Cheers IF, anything that can help the day slip away with a smile is good.

I actually thought it was towel at first and Di was being a tease
                            Last edited by vossy; 13 April 2012, 15:33.

Comment

Oh golly missed these posts

Right to confirm it is actually a top I was wearing lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X