GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI Claim Help/Advice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI Claim Help/Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI Claim Help/Advice

Hi,

I am sure this question has been posted many times before. If it has could I be pointed to the appropriate thread?

Myself and wife have got ourselves in a bit of a mess financially.

I am finally getting around to tackling PPI, unfortunately all our accounts are now closed and have no record of account numbers.

How do we tackle this and how far can we go back, I think my wife could go back to very early 2000.

All help appreciated.

Re: PPI Claim Help/Advice

You don't always need account numbers. You'd usually SAR the firm to get all personal data.

-> http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/PPI.html
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Great, do you know how far we could go back?

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
        Great, do you know how far we could go back?
        As far as the policy applies..... there are processes to follow, ie first request a reclaim of PPI and if they mess about head to the FOS and they'll get involved.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X