GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Citi Claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citi Claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citi Claim

Hi sent Citi a SAR request with the £10 PO at the start of Feb. Got a letter in today asking for 2 forms of identification so they can confirm details Address has not changed, not sure what to reply with this one, they also sent back the £10, any help gratefully received

Re: Citi Claim

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post
    Hi sent Citi a SAR request with the £10 PO at the start of Feb. Got a letter in today asking for 2 forms of identification so they can confirm details Address has not changed, not sure what to reply with this one, they also sent back the £10, any help gratefully received

Hello and welcome to this thread.

Back some time ago a business requested for 2 forms of identification from me, and I sent them a copy of my council tax bill with the name and address details on and details of my drivers licence (I only send photocopies though not the originals).

Not all request for this information, but if your a bit wary contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) ask for expert advise from them who will confirm the best way around this for you, as mine was some time ago now.
    https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx

These deal with data issues and your rights etc.

I would ring the above and not email, as they may take some time to get back.

Good luck on this, please let us know how you get on.

Comment

Hi di, thanks for getting back to me. Will give them a call and let yuo know how I get on

Comment

All you do is send this back.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...88&postcount=3

You edit the bit about signature and change it to read "identification". As detailed in the template, you DO NOT have to provide ID.

Any probs let me know. This is a DPA issue, not reclaim (at this point) thus I've replied. Di deals with reclaims so what she did is correct however you need to be careful as this is a possible UE account isn't it?

Best of luck.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that Niddy and for clarifying this.

Comment

Thanks Niddy, did have a hunt before posting and saw that letter but wanted to check first. Letter sent off, ta muchly

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post
              Thanks Niddy, did have a hunt before posting and saw that letter but wanted to check first. Letter sent off, ta muchly

Good luck Mrs Scarednshakin.

Comment

Working...
              X