GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TSB NIGHTMARE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB NIGHTMARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TSB NIGHTMARE

Morning All,

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
    Ah - be really careful what they mean by this. I assume this is why they have asked for your bank details? Make sure you ask for a cheque as previously advised.

I'am really on guard with this lot, won't be getting bank details and they can keep their £50

If they mean they are asking you for this payment to be made into the disputed account, then someone may try to argue later down the line that this payment reset the statute barred clock.

Unfortunately it's not SB I've been on a payment arrangement since 1994 and only stopped a few months ago after finding AAD. I don't bank with them and they've been trying for a long time to get my payments on Direct debit

I may be being overly paraniod, but I have seen a lot of dirty tricks over the years!
    I agree . Between TSB and SCM they've do a job on me but NO MORE

Comment

Sorry about last post made a mistake and reply has been mixed in with SnV' quote. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        They sent me a cheque so I don't see why they can't give you one.
        I believe that Oldandblue is concerned about the TSB giving him one.

Comment

I (hubby) also got a chq from lloyds tsb for £60 and they admitted that they could not supply me with a CCA, even though they had been saying since 2010 that 'you would of signed one when you opened the account, we will send it when we find it'
          they did point out that they would still like payment even though they couldn't take it to court.
          Now sold it to Cabot
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
            So they can keep the £50 and will reply with the letter Niddy said to send
            Rather than this?

Dear Curs or Madmen,

I am seated on my loo and, as I squeeze out a turd, I have your latest letter before me.

Soon, it will be behind and beneath me.

Yours Faithfully,

Comment

Between TSB and SCM they've do a job on me but NO MORE
              Whatever SCM might be these days, they are not a firm of solicitors.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Whatever SCM might be these days, they are not a firm of solicitors.
                Yes I understand that now, but when all this started I was very naive about these matters, then I begin to get a series of letters like this one, it frightened the life out of me, and you believe what people tell you. Know different now though
                Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=Oldandblue;427438]Hiya everyone, A big thank you for all your replies.
                  Had another letter from TSB today re previous letter stating "We will gather the facts together and get back to you with a full response"
                  1) you are unhappy that we are unable to provide details of your credit agreements, and have not confirmed this in writing as requested. We have now sent you a copy of your agreement.
                  Only sent up to date T&Cs C's. No agreement. Niddy says Currently UNENFORCEABLE.

We will recall your other account from credit security and both accounts will be dealt with us and will advise you of the next steps on both accounts. We don't expect any increase in your current monthly agreement.

To apologise for poor service we offer £50 to be paid into your bank account and trust this will go some way to restoring faith in us. If you wish you now have the option to go to FOS.

Update. Don't believe this.

Another letter yesterday. Please complete the enclosed I&E form and your proposals for payment so we can send you a thorough reply. (No I can't )
                  We would like to help and it would be easier if we speak to you. Please phone us. When you call please have all your details with you as we need to talk through this. ( No chance been took on with that one before)
                  We will hold action on your account for 28 days. (thanks very kind of you)

I wish they would just admit in writing they don't have copies of my agreements as accounts are to old instead of avoiding it by sending all this rubbish everyday

Comment

Yes I understand that now, but when all this started I was very naive about these matters, then I begin to get a series of letters like this one, it frightened the life out of me, and you believe what people tell you. Know different now though
                    When was that appallingly disingenuous letter sent?

It's easy enough to check if an alleged solicitor still has a practising certificate - just look for them at the Law Society ---> link

At neither of their addresses in the UK - link 1, link 2 - does that wunch of bankers employ any solicitor by the name of Sechauri, Clark or Mitchell. Moreover, neither "Sechauri, Clark and Mitchell" nor SCM is known unto the Law Society.

Thus, the TSB seems to have committed an offence contrary to the Solicitors Act and/or the Legal Services Act and/or the Fraud Act - and that's before one even considers their bogus assertion that County Court Summonses have been "issued", apparently without any claim being made!

They really should be prosecuted.

Comment

I wish they would just admit in writing they don't have copies of my agreements as accounts are too old instead of avoiding it by sending all this rubbish everyday
                      What mail carrier was used to send the rubbish - the Royal Mail or UK Mail?

Comment

What mail carrier was used to send the rubbish - the Royal Mail or UK Mail?
                        Not sure it's got both stamps on.
                        Attached Files

Comment

It's easy enough to check if an alleged solicitor still has a practising certificate - just look for them at the Law Society ---> link

At neither of their addresses in the UK - link 1, link 2 - does that wunch of bankers employ any solicitor by the name of Sechauri, Clark or Mitchell. Moreover, neither "Sechauri, Clark and Mitchell" nor SCM is known unto the Law Society.

Thus, the TSB seems to have committed an offence contrary to the Solicitors Act and/or the Legal Services Act and/or the Fraud Act - and that's before one even considers their bogus assertion that County Court Summonses have been "issued", apparently without any claim being made!

Must admit that was on old letter from 93. I've had numerous letters over the years but never signed with a persons name, always SECHIARI CLARK & MITCHELL . The last letter from them was June 14 not signed but had name Philippa Simmons. Solicitor SCM part of in house litigation dept of Lloyds. Checked links but nothing came up for her.

Comment

I thought I recognised the style from my 'vintage' collection.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Must admit that was on old letter from 93. I've had numerous letters over the years but never signed with a persons name, always SECHIARI CLARK & MITCHELL . The last letter from them was June 14 not signed but had name Philippa Simmons. Solicitor SCM part of in house litigation dept of Lloyds. Checked links but nothing came up for her.
                              Sorry my mistake checked again and this came up
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                                I thought I recognised the style from my 'vintage' collection.
                                You've had hassle from them as well, did you manage to get them off you're back ?

Comment

Working...
                                X