GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TSB NIGHTMARE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB NIGHTMARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TSB NIGHTMARE

They're playing silly beggars aren't they? Did you pay the £1 CCA request fee when you went into the branch?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You have to keep everything in writing, you don't speak on the phone and you don't go into any branches. They have to respond to your CCA or they have to shut up and not mention it. What has happened to the postal order you sent? if you have it back, get the whole thing off again with a new CCA. Don't go into branches, and don't phone them. We have some really good templates and they work but you have to stick with the programme.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        They're playing silly beggars aren't they? Did you pay the £1 CCA request fee when you went into the branch?
        Hiya Pixie, No they wouldn't accept it, said they don't take payments now for CCA requests, which I found very strange

Comment

They obviously don't know their @rse from their elbow

Just do what MrsD says.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            You have to keep everything in writing, you don't speak on the phone and you don't go into any branches. They have to respond to your CCA or they have to shut up and not mention it. What has happened to the postal order you sent? if you have it back, get the whole thing off again with a new CCA. Don't go into branches, and don't phone them. We have some really good templates and they work but you have to stick with the programme.
            Hiya Mrs D.
            I'm trying to get them to put something in writing but unsuccessful, they returned the P.O. Said they don't accept them now , must go to branch to pay the £1 but they wouldn't accept it either. I used the CCA request template from here but they returned that as well.
            I've made 3 requests now but taking no notice, should I sent the final demand one now and see if they will reply to that

Comment

Yes, I would send that oldandblue.

Make sure your keeping a record of all that's gone on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Yes, I would send that oldandblue.

Make sure your keeping a record of all that's gone on.
                Thanks pixie I will

Comment

Hiya, Update CCA request
                  Sent request Letter back We don't accept P.O.
                  sent it back. Letter back please quote your loan account no. This is NOT a loan it's a credit card
                  sent it back again. Letter back yesterday need your signature
                  Wonder what the next excuse will be

Comment

we have an answer for everything

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...d-of-signature

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
                      Hiya, Update CCA request
                      sent it back. Letter back please quote your loan account no. This is NOT a loan it's a credit card
                      Anything to avoid saying they can't find the agreement.

Comment

Hiya, Update CCA request
                        Update, I can't understand what these clowns are doing. Received 4 letters yesterday.
                        1) Sorry to here of your complaint, we welcome customer comments as it helps to put things right, We've been unable to contact you, enclosed a copy of our complaints leaflet.
                        2) As your concerns relate to issues outside the control of this office, we have passed it to collections dept ( funny cos that's where I've been sending my CCA Requests). We will gather the facts together and get back to you with a full response.
                        3) We can confirm the outstanding balance on your account is £xxx.
                        4) Your payments are in arrears, pay immediately. Failure to do so will result in action to recover the debt.

Blatant avoidance of my CCA requests. Any suggestions of what to send them next? Thanks

Comment

Update, I can't understand what these clowns are doing. Received 4 letters yesterday.
                          1) Sorry to here of your complaint, we welcome customer comments as it helps to put things right, We've been unable to contact you, enclosed a copy of our complaints leaflet.
                          2) As your concerns relate to issues outside the control of this office, we have passed it to collections dept ( funny cos that's where I've been sending my CCA Requests). We will gather the facts together and get back to you with a full response.
                          3) We can confirm the outstanding balance on your account is £xxx.
                          4) Your payments are in arrears, pay immediately. Failure to do so will result in action to recover the debt.

Blatant avoidance of my CCA requests. Any suggestions of what to send them next? Thanks
                          Its usual office drone bovine excrement. They're not allowed to write a specific response, so instead they are pushing the button on the template generator that they think fits the circumstance.

While they are playing silly buggers, and refusing to carry out their legal obligations, it actually benefits you and as they have acknowledged there is now a complaint I would wait until you receive their 'full response' and then take things from there.

Best
                          SnV
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Afternoon all, a bit advice please,
                            Today received another letter from TSB re CCA request. It says Enclosed copy of a reconstituted version of your executed agreement and signed statement of your account blah blah.
                            Having satisfied our obligation your agreement is fully enforceable and we will continue to treat it as such. We will not enter into any further correspondence with you regarding the provision of copy agreement. It then says Statement of Account as of date of this letter. Balance £ xxx The entire amount is due and payable immediately.
                            What they've sent is T&C's with my name and address on the top. It states the APR is 29.8% I thought that they had to give me the T&C's from when I took the card out. That was 1992/3 or have I misunderstood

Any suggestions Thanks

Comment

have a good read here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ide-to-UE-2014

yes they should supply the original t&cs as well as the current. this sounds like a letter that they send out when they don't know what do next, I'm sure I've got half a dozen copies filed away..................

Unenforceability Checking Service - Online Portal explains what you should do next

Comment

As they are demanding payment in full immediately (I was on a payment arrangement supposedly with CCJ )and they are saying they'll start further collection activities but they have sent it the up to date T&C's would it be best to write to them again or should I just ignore them

Comment

Working...
                                X