GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TSB NIGHTMARE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB NIGHTMARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TSB NIGHTMARE

you need to do nothing until the stuff you've received has been checked

you need to follow the links I've given you

Comment

have you definitely checked at Trust Online if there is any CCJ?

I think you really have to check before you do anything else

Comment

Thanks Mrs D. Definitely No CCJ I even went to the court and asked about it and they said no trace of anything and even if they had been after 20 years it would be classed as dead.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
          you need to do nothing until the stuff you've received has been checked

you need to follow the links I've given you
          Whoops didn't see this I'am going to send them today. Thanks

Comment

right in that case let's go with with post 74

don't mention CCJ again as you haven't got one and it just muddies the water

lets find out what the documents show and go from there

Comment

right in that case let's go with with post 74

don't mention CCJ again as you haven't got one and it just muddies the water

lets find out what the documents show and go from there
              Thanks Mrs D will do

Comment

Afternoon , Update, Received 3 letters today from TSB dated 11,12 &13 Aug. Account in arrears must pay immediately, failure to do so will result in your plan being cancelled. Action will be taken to recover the outstanding amount.blah blah
                Crazy or what. They should be sending the info I've requested from them

Comment

all mailshots generated by a computer

stick to the plan

Comment

all mailshots generated by a computer

stick to the plan
                    Thanks Mrs D. I will do, just a bit unnerving when that happens suppose I'll get use to it though,
                    I've sent the so called agreement for checking as you said so fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
                      Hiya, Update CCA request
                      Sent request Letter back We don't accept P.O.
                      sent it back. Letter back please quote your loan account no. This is NOT a loan it's a credit card
                      sent it back again. Letter back yesterday need your signature
                      Wonder what the next excuse will be
                      Update, I can't understand what these clowns are doing. Received 4 letters yesterday.
                      1) Sorry to here of your complaint, we welcome customer comments as it helps to put things right, We've been unable to contact you, enclosed a copy of our complaints leaflet.
                      2) As your concerns relate to issues outside the control of this office, we have passed it to collections dept ( funny cos that's where I've been sending my CCA Requests). We will gather the facts together and get back to you with a full response.
                      3) We can confirm the outstanding balance on your account is £xxx.
                      4) Your payments are in arrears, pay immediately. Failure to do so will result in action to recover the debt.

Blatant avoidance of my CCA requests. Any suggestions of what to send them next? Thanks
                      After sending me a recon agreement. (sent for checking)
                      Today they are offering me £50 for my inconvenience, have to get in touch with my back details so can pay into account
                      Something's not right here

Comment

I received £50 from TSB when I was following the overdraft cca trail (I still am just haven't heard anything for ages) They sent me a cheque so I don't see why they can't send you one.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

After sending me a recon agreement. (sent for checking)
                          Today they are offering me £50 for my inconvenience, have to get in touch with my back details so can pay into account
                          Something's not right here
                          Its probably customer service drones not really thinking, but. just in case, could you post the content of the letter accompanying the cheque verbatim (removing any identifying content).

Just want to make sure that theres nothing that could catch you out by cashing the cheque...
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            I received £50 from TSB when I was following the overdraft cca trail (I still am just haven't heard anything for ages) They sent me a cheque so I don't see why they can't send you one.
                            Thanks Pixie, I just thought it was a bit funny that they want to give me £50 , so I take it even thought ACC maybe UE

Comment

have to get in touch with my back details so can pay into account
                              Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              Agreed, under no circumstances would I be sending a creditor my bank details.
                              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                                Agreed, under no circumstances would I be sending a creditor my bank details.
                                Thanks SaltnVinegar.
                                I thought it was a bit fishy asking for my bank details, think I'll just ignore it and see if they send a cheque.

Comment

Working...
                                X