GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TSB NIGHTMARE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB NIGHTMARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TSB NIGHTMARE

calm down dear it's only a letter!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi All. Quick update
      Letter today from MOORCROFT again, they say I have till 22 July to contact them with payment proposals or they'll have no alternative to take recovery action.
      No CCA account to old, TSB & MOORCROFT say supplied me with recon but was only up to date T&C's. Have also sent both SWID but nothing back.
      Is it best to ignore them and see what happens

Comment

Personally I would wait and see what "Recovery action" they were thinking of taking,

have a nice weekend xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi All, Update, been receiving letters from Moorcroft every week with the usual threats, just filed them.
          Received on today saying as I have ignored all previous attempts to contact me and failed to make any payment my account has now been passed to Home Collections.
          A rep will call between Monday & Saturday 8am till 8 30pm or I could contact them and make an appointment.
          If I believe there is an outstanding query on the account I must contact them by 9/9/15. Obviously they DONT read their incoming mail
          Their client LTSB has informed them they are able to offer a substantial discount if I pay the balance immediately and they will not attempt to recover the remaining balance of the debt.
          Think they must be getting desperate now

Comment

I love it when they ask you to contact them to make an appointment. as if !
            I had one that said a "Field Agent" will call, I live surrounded by fields never seen an agent in one, Alpacas, sheep, goats, pigs, cows, and horses, no agents

when they say a rep will call, it will often by by phone

Comment

Thanks Nightwatch, will ignore then and wait and see if anyone turns up, not worth informing them again that this is in dispute as they don't appear to read their mail

Comment

Hi All
                just a quick update, all been quite for a couple of months, but here we go again. Received letter today from LTSB as I have failed to pay the outstanding debt to Moorcroft , they have now instructed CapQuest to recover the outstanding amount. Therefore would I please contact CapQuest ASAP and pay back the outstanding amount. They have given me Caps address and phone number.
                Dont know much about CapQuest, but one thing's for sure I won't be making contact with them

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
                  Hi All
                  just a quick update, all been quite for a couple of months, but here we go again. Received letter today from LTSB as I have failed to pay the outstanding debt to Moorcroft , they have now instructed CapQuest to recover the outstanding amount. Therefore would I please contact CapQuest ASAP and pay back the outstanding amount. They have given me Caps address and phone number.
                  Dont know much about CapQuest, but one thing's for sure I won't be making contact with them
                  Wait until they get in contact with you ...let them do the chasing ...

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    Wait until they get in contact with you ...let them do the chasing ...
                    Thanks Deepie.
                    Recieved letter yesterday from CapQuest Contact us NOW to arrange payment of balance.
                    Breifly, TSB. CC Account from 1992. Defaulted 93/4 making token payments till 2014
                    July14 CCA request. Sent up to date T&C's
                    Aug14 query CCA T&C's letter, Sent up to date T&C's again
                    April15 Account passed to Moorcroft. Sent SWID
                    May15 Letter back Account to old and up to date T&C's
                    June15 sent Missing T&C's
                    Dec15 Letter from TSB Account passed to CapQuest.
                    Will it be best to ignore for now and wait to see what comes next, or send them a SWID letter
                    Thanks

Comment

I would wait, it is close to Christmas and letters tend to get lost, If they get heavy let us know.

Merry Christmas xx

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                        I would wait, it is close to Christmas and letters tend to get lost, If they get heavy let us know.

Merry Christmas xx
                        Thanks Nightwatch. Will do

I would like to thank everyone here for their help and support and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. XXX

Comment

Have a Merry Christmas too Oldandblue

Best wishes
                          IF
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                          X