GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TSB NIGHTMARE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB NIGHTMARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TSB NIGHTMARE

Thanks Nightwatch and The Tech Clerk

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    They have in a way said they don't have the agreement. that is why they have sent a recon. BUT, they can't send a recon of the agreement if they have nothing from that time to prove it, hence the recent T&C, so just send the Missing PT and let's see what happens xxx
    Will send missing PT letter a couple of days before MOORCROFT Deadline

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    they are no doubt following section 77 &79, not section 78 which is copy of original if held, not what it might look like< ? just a thought.
    In the last letter I got from TSB they say
    Having satisfied their obligation under SECTION 78 the agreement is FULLY ENFORCEABLE and treated as such, We
    WILL NOT enter into any further correspondence with me regarding the provision of copies of my agreements.
    Surely they can't do that, maybe it's their way of putting me off pestering them

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post

In the last letter I got from TSB they say
      Having satisfied their obligation under SECTION 78 the agreement is FULLY ENFORCEABLE and treated as such, We
      WILL NOT enter into any further correspondence with me regarding the provision of copies of my agreements.
      Surely they can't do that, maybe it's their way of putting me off pestering them
      That's a pretty standard reply from the lenders in these circumstances. Doesn't mean it is fully enforceable, and doesn't mean you can't still continue to challenge them.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
        That's a pretty standard reply from the lenders in these circumstances. Doesn't mean it is fully enforceable, and doesn't mean you can't still continue to challenge them.
        Thanks Still Waving,
        Oh I see. Thought they were sick of me asking over and over again for my agreements so sent that letter and a NOA
        Last edited by Deepie; 24 May 2015, 19:30. Reason: fixed quote again lol

Comment

send the missing t&cs Moorcroft just keep sending their templates because they get confused.

Comment

Hi All,

i sent missing T&C' s letter to MOORCROFT had reply back today it says
            Our clients TSB believe the documents sent DO meet requirements under section 78 of CCA.
            then go on to explain about section 78 &78a. They then say there are no requirements to provide a signed executed copy of an agreement (section 3(2) CCREGS Only sent up to date T&Cs

Go on to say client TSB has instructed MOORCROFT to seek payment of sum outstanding.The Information Office has confirmed a customer is not obliged to repay the account, but this does not mean there's no enforceable agreement

In addition they will report the conduct of my account to CRA. But I can file a notice of correction .TSB Defaulted this back in 1995 surely they can't put this back on my credit file.

I have 14 days with proposal for discharging this liability.
            Can anyone suggest best thing to do next. Thanks

Comment

It is normal waffle for Moorcroft & TSB, our TSB account has been passed from one DCA to another even though no CCA was ever sent to us, they all kept insisting we had to pay, TSb kept saying they would send a copy of the CCA when they found it, they never have.

have moorcroft said what they will do if you dont discharge your liability in 14 days?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

have moorcroft said what they will do if you dont discharge your liability in 14 days?
                Thanks Nightwatch . No they didn't say,

Comment

it's a load of old waffle, typical of Moorcroft, when in doubt, waffle shite.

Have you sent the SWID confirming there is no CCA from TSB with a copy (marked copy) to Moorcroft. I'd head it up marked PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

xx

Comment

Normally they put choc sauce on the waffle xx
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      it's a load of old waffle, typical of Moorcroft, when in doubt, waffle shite.

Have you sent the SWID confirming there is no CCA from TSB with a copy (marked copy) to Moorcroft. I'd head it up marked PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

xx
                      Thanks. Mrs D. Sent SWID in May15 Reply was I've already been informed that a copy agreement was unavailable due to the age of account. They've provided a recon agreement 3 times now but is only up to date T&C's with wrong address on. I then sent missing T&C's and they replied docs sent to me previously meet the requirements of section 78 CCA.

Comment

in that case I would tend to ignore and see what happens,

or send something along the lines of

Dear All.
                        I still consider this alleged account to be in dispute.

yours with knobs on

O&B

Comment

I think NW is right, they'll get tired in a we while, just keep an eye in case they turn nasty, but you are just swinging them around in a circle just now and it's a waste of your money, it appears they are incapable of reading their own letters. Even although they have admitted that they can't produce any paperwork, they are entitled to ask for repayment, till they are purple in the face if necessary.

Comment

in that case I would tend to ignore and see what happens,

or send something along the lines of

Dear All.
                            I still consider this alleged account to be in dispute.

yours with knobs on

O&B
                            You could also add NOW SOD OFF if you wanted of course x
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thanks. Nightwatch and Mrs D.

Think I'll just ignore for now and see what happens next, no doubt they'll be back at me soon

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                                You could also add NOW SOD OFF if you wanted of course x
                                HA! Feel like giving them something a lot stronger than that. Cos they really sent my blood pressure through the roof

Comment

Working...
                                X