GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TSB NIGHTMARE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB NIGHTMARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TSB NIGHTMARE

Hi.

If it was me, I would wait to see what turns up next.

Comment

agree, they are silly buggers

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
        Hi.

If it was me, I would wait to see what turns up next.
        Originally posted by MrsD View Post
        agree, they are silly buggers
        THANK YOU Still Waving and MrsD. I'll just wait and see what or if comes next

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
          Morning all,
          Update. After receiving a recon Niddy says Unenforceable . On the 23 Aug I sent TSB CCA query terms & conditions received. Letter back yesterday briefly says
          Enclosed recon copies of agreements for both accounts. We have supplied copy of the agreements complying with s78 which contains all the prescribed terms. We don't have to produce an actual copy of the signed document. Reg 3(2)(b)Consumer Credit cancellation notice and copies of docs Regs 1983.
          These appear to be identical to what was sent before and are only copies of up to date T&C's, nothing to do with the original agreements.
          Hi All,
          To date TSB has still not complied with my CCA request, have only been sending letters asking for payment which I ignored.
          Today I received letter from them saying as I have failed to pay as requested they have now instructed MOORCROFT to collect the outstanding debt, and I need to contact them immediately to arrange payment.
          Will I send TSB a letter saying they have failed to comply with my CCA request or wait till MOORCROFT contact me.
          Last edited by Pixie; 30 April 2015, 14:44. Reason: tidied quote

Comment

Wait until Moorcroft contact you.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

agree with Cym xx
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Cymruambyth , I'll wait. then do I send them Account in Dispute letter or something else

Comment

Yes that's what I would send.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                    agree with Cym xx
                    Thanks Nightwatch

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      Yes that's what I would send.
                      Thanks Cymruambyth I'll get it ready cos no doubt they'll come straight after me.

Comment

Don't reply immediately; either wait 2 weeks or the day before any deadline they may give.

Comment

Hi All,
                          So advice please not sure what to do here. Letter today from MOORCROFT
                          Both our client and we don't wish to take further recovery action but will have no alternative if FULL PAYMENT is not received by 5th MAY 15. Well there's NO CHANCE OF THAT.
                          We draw your attention that our client has now registered a DEFAULT against your credit file.
                          I thought that a default could only be registered ONCE against an account
                          Can someone suggest the best course of action please

Comment

Hi Oldandblue. You've already said what you're going to do, send SWID, which imo is the right response. You can find the SWID template in this section of the forum but you'll need to join AAD+ first to access it, see here.

Don't worry about the phrase "take further recovery action". It usually just means send more letters. Moorcroft dealt with my TSB account (and my Barclaycard) a few years ago and were easily dealt with.

Do you know if TSB had already registered a default because Moorcroft say their client (ie TSB) has registered a default?
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks Pixie, it's the default that's got me worried, the account was defaulted in about 1995 and passed to SMC for collection.
                              they can't register again can they

Comment

A default can be registered twice (they often are when a debt has been sold) but only with the original date. I wouldn't worry about it for now as it can be sorted once the debt is SB.
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X