GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TSB NIGHTMARE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB NIGHTMARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TSB NIGHTMARE

That's brilliant, well done.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      That's brilliant, well done.
      Thank you Cymruambyth and it all came about through the knowledge and inspiration I have gained being a member of AAD

Comment

I'm so pleased for you too Oldandblue
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          I'm so pleased for you too Oldandblue
          Ah thank you very much

Comment

feeling devilish but is any of this been showing on your credit report???

could it have been depriving you a credit for 20 years?

did they mislead you....yes they did

just some questions you can think about once you've got the rest sorted.

Comment

Really good news about the account being closed. Didnt want to read and run but good luck with the credit cards. - TM

TibetanMonk
              On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Morning everyone,
                Just to say Mrs D & TibetanMonk. THANK YOU

Comment

Morning everyone,
                  Need a bit advice please, when speaking to SCM the other day I asked if the CCJ's on the credit cards were also withdrawn, confirmed they were as they accepted my payment plan.
                  I was paying SMC from 1994. In 2008, it was then passed to Robinson Way for collection who then began badgering me to increase the payments, every 6 months.
                  In 2012 told them NO more increase's as it had a CCJ (I thought there was ) and did not have to
                  Replied they had bought the account in 2008 and there's NO CCJ
                  Never received a NoA
                  In 2013 sent CCA request, Account on hold will contact OC
                  Letter back. Don't need to provide doc's as this is subject to CCJ
                  Asked for a copy
                  Don't have to as liability established.
                  If this is right should'nt they have transferred the CCJ to their name and isn't there a time limit
                  they've stopped sending the payment slip now. (Only ever sent me 1 per month)
                  SMC say they don't have info on this account now.
                  Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to proceed with this don't know who's right SCA or FRED'S just going round in circles
                  Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

so you are not paying anything now?
                    when did you stop?
                    Have you sent a CCA to the firm that you have been most recently paying?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      so you are not paying anything now?
                      when did you stop?
                      Have you sent a CCA to the firm that you have been most recently paying?
                      Morning Mrs D.
                      Paid up till June 14 and only cos I found a couple of payment slips, Won't be paying any more though.
                      Yes that's FRED'S paid them since 2008. said I wasn't allowed a copy of CCA or CCJ
                      that I'll be cos they don't have them

Comment

I would send a new CCA request to Freds

let us know what comes back and we can go from there

do you have all this shyte about CCJs in writing or was it on the phone (if it was on the phone I may smack you one)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                          I would send a new CCA request to Freds

let us know what comes back and we can go from there

do you have all this shyte about CCJs in writing or was it on the phone (if it was on the phone I may smack you one)
                          Hiya Mrs D
                          SMACK SMACK. It was on the phone to SCM Solicitors on Monday when I was sorting the loan out,
                          1993 SMC sent claim forms for CCJ. 2 for loan 1each for 2credit cards, have letters from them from 1993 94 & 95 all states CCJ's withdrawn. But a couple of years later they said( verbally ) that they were active so I continued to pay them as I feared what they might do next. When I asked about these on Monday he said that they hold very limited info on these accounts now but by the records that they do have I DO NOT have any CCJ'S as they were all withdrawn.
                          FRED'S just keep saying can't have CCA as there is a CCJ. But as you say I'll get another request off tomorrow,
                          Probably just come back with the same rubbish again

Comment

if they do we'll go from there

they have actually made a right ass of you, lied and cheated by telling you there is a CCJ when there isn't one. The are not allowed to do this, it is misleading.
                            if you had something in writing, we would be able to do something about it but as you don't we can't really

so let's go forward, get CCAs off for all of those that you were paying to SCM in writing, use our template and send it recorded and then we'll see where we go.

I would be paying absolutely NOTHING until we've got this sorted to these guys.

you also need to keep the diary uptodate so that we know what's going on, then we can help

consider yourself well and truly smacked and NO MORE PHONECALLS EVER!!!! to these shysters. Don't answer the phone from them either, just say if they have anything to say they need to put it in writing

Comment

This is a sorry tale of deception.

Just a query regarding Freds' reply - Even if there was a ccj, surely it is not correct that they can refuse a CCA74 request on those grounds?

I suspect that as TSB were taken over by Lloyds many years ago, any original documentation is no longer available.

Comment

Hiya Mrs D.
                                Sorry about this but will I send CCA request to SCM. TSB or the DCA, they've all got the fingers in the pie and one hand doesn't know what the other is doing, so they just keep passing the buck.
                                I do have a letter from FRED'S from 2013 saying there's a CCJ and a number, checked with the court but NO TRACE. The court said that when the debt was sold in 2008 the DCA should have entered their name on the CCJ. (If there was one in the first place ) And there was a time limit of 12 months to do so otherwise it was dead
                                !'m hoping that's correct just in case. Fingers crossed. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X