GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Banking Complaints. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banking Complaints.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banking Complaints.

There are not many places one can voice a complaint against a bank and make a reasonable record of so doing.

Facebook page, "The People against Lloyds and TSB" is a good place to start.

This site has only been going a month or so but the site owner has already conducted a static demonstration outside TSB, Hanover Street, Edinburgh on Saturday 31/05/14. This is the FIRST of many if TSB do not see sense and deal with HIS specific complaint. Check out photographs of police. Site owner intends to get arrested by doing "something drastic" at next demonstration if no action is achieved.

Everyone has an involved story to tell. In the case of the site owner, pretty straightforward. On discovery of mis-selling, he challenged the bank and they IMMEDIATELY ADMITTED the mis-selling. Gave full refund and token compensation. However, when it came to a larger amount (identical circumstances, staff, et cetera) they did not admit mis-selling! How stupid can they be?!

Anyway, after a year the F.O. found in their favour! No wonder they are also accused of corruption. M.P. was told to "run along".

Legal advice being sought.

Check out "The People agianst Lloyds and TSB". Share, post, re-post everywhere and anywhere you can. This evil business must be closed down.

Re: Banking Complaints.

Originally posted by The Famous Cas View Post
    Check out "The People agianst Lloyds and TSB". Share, post, re-post everywhere and anywhere you can. This evil business must be closed down.
    Is there a link you might want to share?

Comment

Ermmmm why should we? LTSB is no different to any other bank.

We deal with specific queries & fights but standing vigil outside a bank ain't the way we do things plus it doesn't really help!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

In the case of the site owner, pretty straightforward. On discovery of mis-selling, he challenged the bank and they IMMEDIATELY ADMITTED the mis-selling. Gave full refund and token compensation. However, when it came to a larger amount (identical circumstances, staff, et cetera) they did not admit mis-selling! Anyway, after a year the F.O. found in their favour!

Are you the site owner?

Is this a story of your personal mis-selling issue?

If Lloyds/TSB have settled your (or the victim's) FOS complaint what is the reason for the FB campaign apart from revenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          standing vigil outside a bank ain't the way we do things plus it doesn't really help!
          Especially in this weather

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            Are you the site owner?

Is this a story of your personal mis-selling issue?

If Lloyds/TSB have settled your (or the victim's) FOS complaint what is the reason for the FB campaign apart from revenge?
            It is my FB page.
            I am acting on behalf of the person who was abused by Lloyds TSB.

They immediately admitted the mis-selling but only for the smaller amounts. In other words, the victim WAS mis-sold certain services but the DEARER services were NOT mis-sold!

Comment

Standing outside a bank (a static demonstration) may not be the way YOU do things but, when most other avenues have been explored, one must TRY something.

It DID achieve considerable publicity and, if no proper response from TSB forthcoming, a lot more to come!

Comment

Moved to General Debt Matters until notified of a more appropriate placement.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Standing outside a bank (a static demonstration) may not be the way YOU do things but, when most other avenues have been explored, one must TRY something.

It DID achieve considerable publicity and, if no proper response from TSB forthcoming, a lot more to come!
                  Standing outside a bank is not the way to do things, period - do you really think that the bank will openly admit to a breach of regulation because one person stands outside? The best result that *might* occur would be the bank offer a gesture of goodwill to walk away and shut up. Commonly known as a backhander to get-lost with a gagging clause - if that's what your mate is seeking then great, good result for him/her because they may well get a payout however the downside is that they will be gagged from discussing it - so what does/did it achieve for the greater good? Nada/ Nowt. Sweet F.A.

We work as an open forum that shares experiences and idea's and that pride ourselves on not being gagged / bought - we say it as it is. Hence my original point stands, as far as AAD goes. My original post was not a dig - far from it, it was more of a *yawn - not another* as I've seen it too often before.

However, I wish your friend the best of luck. I hope they get a good payout.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Standing outside a bank is not the way to do things, period - do you really think that the bank will openly admit to a breach of regulation because one person stands outside? The best result that *might* occur would be the bank offer a gesture of goodwill to walk away and shut up. Commonly known as a backhander to get-lost with a gagging clause - if that's what your mate is seeking then great, good result for him/her because they may well get a payout however the downside is that they will be gagged from discussing it - so what does/did it achieve for the greater good? Nada/ Nowt. Sweet F.A.

We work as an open forum that shares experiences and idea's and that pride ourselves on not being gagged / bought - we say it as it is. Hence my original point stands, as far as AAD goes. My original post was not a dig - far from it, it was more of a *yawn - not another* as I've seen it too often before.

However, I wish your friend the best of luck. I hope they get a good payout.
                    I do appreciate your comments and normally would agree with you regarding the waste of time conducting a protest.

However, that only applies to "normal" people. I do not fall into that category. I ALWAYS get my way, (When I am in the right.)

I will not be gagged, bought, intimidated or otherwise dictated to.

If one was to check out the front page publicity and television coverage I manipulated during the teachers' strike some considerable time ago, one might understand I am very used to achieving what I set out to do. Poor Lloyds (TSB) have really no idea what they are up against. They think because they are such a large and powerful company the can walk all over me like the thousands of victims they have already ignored, derided and abused. That is simply not the case. Watch this space!

Comment

However, that only applies to "normal" people. I do not fall into that category. I ALWAYS get my way, (When I am in the right.)

I will not be gagged, bought, intimidated or otherwise dictated to.
                      I like you already

Comment

Do we have a Niddy Doppelgänger here? hehehe
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                          Do we have a Niddy Doppelgänger here? hehehe
                          I never bothers me being the butt of any joke. . .

I expect those interested have checked out FB page but I had previously missed someone asked for a link, so . .

https://www.facebook.com/bob.burt.56...lloyds?fref=ts

Regards.

Comment

It seems your friend may not be alone in having PPI hassles with Lloyds TSB according to the BBC news this morning

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/e...31bn-shortfall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27679311

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              It seems your friend may not be alone in having PPI hassles with Lloyds TSB according to the BBC news this morning

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/e...31bn-shortfall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27679311
                              Yes. I see. I believe Lloyds is setting aside 9 BILLION for PPI mis-selling.

Just for completness, the person on whose behalf I am acting was not mis-sold PPI. His case has nothing to do with PPI.

He was mis-sold a whole variety of unwanted and unnecessary services. When I discovered this, they IMMEDTIATLY ADMITTED the mis-selling and gave full refund and token compensation. However, when it came to the larger amounts, they said they were NOT mis-sold!

The F.O. found for them! I regret to state, I am not surprised the |F.O. is ALSO accused of corruption. There seems little room for manoeuvre when they admit the did wrong but only when convenient!

Comment

Working...
                              X