GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays Bank - Current Acc Overdraft - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays Bank - Current Acc Overdraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays Bank - Current Acc Overdraft

Evening Chaps,
    This site (and Niddy) helped me last year and I have one last issue to resolve. I have a dormant current account with Barclays which has an overdraft debit balance of £2,098.00. My credit file is clean except for this one account which Barclays are registering with the three CRA's as in arrears and six payments late, no default but it is impacting my credit score.
    I've written to Barclays (Consumer Finance Dept, Manchester) and offered a 50% full and final settlement offer and to remove the file from the CRA's.
    I dispute the total debit balance as almost 50%of the balance is charges but Barclays have rejected the offer and just keep asking me to confirm my proposals to pay the debt or speak to a debt charity, I just want to clear this off and move on but Barclays are being stubborn.
    Any help or idea's appreciated.

Re: Barclays Bank - Current Acc Overdraft

See this - it's discussed here (today) --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...E-Diary/page37
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, can't see any reference on the link !

Comment

Found it, I think I will be writing to all three CRA's and going into the local branch of Barclays to complain.
        thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X