GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Statements? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statements?

Hi All,

I've a couple of accounts I've had looked at for my dad (having been examined on the UE route) are being paid monthly - an affordable amount - no issues.

But - should I be receiving annual statements?

Reason for my question is that my Dad has an enforceable account (Natwest Loan) that is being paid off to CapQuest. I've an unenforceable account (Natwest Credit Card) and been batting them off quite successfully with the help of a niddy letter and the letter from Natwest stating that the account is unenforceable and also a Natwest Overdraft he's paying off through Triton.

Natwest recently sent 3 letters - one for each account stating that they have unsucessfuly been trying to contact me regarding the account and have now passed them to CapQuest.

Nothing received from Caquest but paying them the agreed amount for the Loan as I have done without concerns.

My dad doesn't get statements from Capquest but now little concerned that the amount he is paying them each month for what is intended for the loan is now going incorrectly to all three?

Or was the random letter just random and they were trying to get me to get in touch?
    Last edited by malamute; 26 June 2012, 14:34.
Working...
X