GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Creation changed Solicitors for Collection - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation changed Solicitors for Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation changed Solicitors for Collection

Hi everyone

Can anybody advise us, its quite spooky as I was discussing this account with Niddy a couple of weeks ago, had not heard from them for about 4 years (Been paying an arrangement by standing order).

I'll try to cut long story short...

In March 2008 Creation took my Hubby to court, they got a CCJ.
    their Solicitors then asked us to sign a charge on our house so they would accept a low payment arrangement. (stupidly done this didn't know what we know now as I'm sure DN faulty and CCA could be UE)

Since March 2007 been paying a company of Solicitors by Standing Order, never received any correspondence since then, until today a new company of solicitors have written to say we have to pay them now instead of the original Solicitors, phoned original sols and they confirmed they are no longer dealing with this...

Question 1: - Can new Solicitors change the payment arrangement that we agreed with the original solicitors, we did put a I & E to the courts but seemingly they didn't agree to it. It wasn't until we signed a charging order that they agreed to low payments.

We only have approx £900 to pay to clear this balance. Balance was approx £3000 (Just want it away asap) ?.

Question 2: - Do we contact new Sols and advise them of the arrangement we had with original Solicitors ?.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Re: Creation changed Solicitors for Collection

How much are you paying each month?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Creation changed Solicitors for Collection

Sorry Niddy, thought I had said in last post...

Been paying £40 for the past 4 years by Standing Order.

This is creepy never heard from them for 4 years spoke about it 2 weeks ago and Hey Presto!!!!.

Comment

Working...
      X