GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help for hubby - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help for hubby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: help for hubby

if this is the first contact from Rockwell, pop off a sold in dispute

Comment

Yes it is the first contact from this company, I will post one first thing in the morning

Thanks again
      Ali

Comment

Welcome to the circus Ali. Rockwell are just another bunch of threat sub-primates in what will undoubtedly be a longish list. Bit persistent but can be seen off without too much trouble usually.

regards
        G

Comment

Thank you, and I thought Arc Europe were persistant!

Comment

Just had another letter from Rockwell (dated 23 October 2013)saying ...
            "We write furthur to your letter dated 21 August 2011 (im sure they mean 2013!!)

In view of your comments we referred this matter to our client Arrow Global Limited, who own this balance.. They have now confirmed to us that they did recieve a CCA request from you and this was complied with on 30 March 2012. In addition the relevant documents were again sent to you on 1 January 2013.

Upon provision of these requested documents any breach that may have been incurred in accordance with the consumer credit act 1974 will have been recitified. Therefore we consider this matter to be resolved and await your firm and realistic repayment proposals in respect of this outstanding balance of £6,456.15. please find enclose a blank financial statement for you to complete and return to us in thirty days. If a response is not recieved, colletions activity will continue.

The blank statement is asking for his earnings details (and mine) and outgoings and any assests he (or we) have

What do we do?
            Any advice gratefully recieved
            Ali

Comment

I would do a wee letter along the lines of

I refer to my letter of ////// and note that you have neglected to action this.

may your piles grow even more swollen

love and kisses

Ali's man

Comment

so basically just the first couple of lines
                (leaving the pile bit out lol)

Comment

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
                  so basically just the first couple of lines
                  (leaving the pile bit out lol)
                  and don't fill out any financial statement ....
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you
                    I did wonder about that I dont think they have the right to ask about my details im not involved

Comment

Is this ok to send

Dear Sir,
                      Thank you for your letter dated 23rd October 2013.
                      I refer to my letter of 21 August 2013 and note that you have neglected to action this.

Comment

that's fine

sure you don't want to mention their piles?

Comment

Thanks for the help you dont know how much I appreciate it
                          Ali

Comment

Had a letter today from Rockwell. Enclosed was a copy agreement and statement of account that they had recieved from their client.
                            it says.....

We trust the information satisfies your query. we shall be grateful, therefore, if you will provide us with repayment of the outstanding sum or complete the enclosed Financial Statement form. We look forward to recieving your response within the next 30 days

It doesnt say anything about it being unenforceable or being sold in dispute.

What do we do now?
                            Thanks In Advance
                            Ali

Comment

I would send the stuff you've received to Niddy for a looksee, he'll come back and let you know if it is enforceable or not

Comment

Thanks Mrs D
                                Niddy has already deemed it unenforcable when I first opened the thread ( I sent it to him to view)
                                so what type of thing is it best for me to reply to them with this time?

Comment

Working...
                                X