GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help for hubby - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help for hubby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: help for hubby

thinking about it would it be use putting in that it was sold in dispute?

Comment

ive just come across a reply Scabhunter once advised me to send to the old debt collectors (arc europe) so maybe it would be good to use it again for Rockwell?

“Dear Sirs,

I am in receipt of your letter of xxth March 2013, and note its contents.

I note especially that you have once again entirely failed to address the issues raised in the communication of [date of missing prescribed terms letter], and so I refer you to it once again.
      Yours faithfully,

Last edited by ali2012; 5 December 2013, 19:03. Reason: re thought contents

Comment

looks good, I just changed one wee bit, I never admit to any letter being mine, so changed it to the letter

Comment

Help needed again please
          Roakwell have been intouch again as follows

We write in relation to the above account
          We referred your ongoing dispute regarding a request for the documants under section 77/78 of the consumer credit act to our client for furthur clarification. Please find enclosed copies of the letters previously sent to you from Arrow. We believe their responses fully address the points you have raised.

Having satisfied your request under section 77/78 of the act, the agreement is fully enforceable and we shall continue to treat it as such. Please note that we will not be entering into any furthur correspondance with you regarding this matter.

We shall be grateful, therefore, if you will provide us with repayment of the outstanding sum within the next 30 days. If you are unable to afford full repayment at this time please complete and return the enclosed financial statement within the above mentioned 30 days.

May we suggest that if you require assistance.... it then goes on to give details of debt charities etc

Whats the next step? What does Hubby do now?
          I think this is never ending :-(

Comment

Niddy has already told you that this is UE. DCA's will always insist that they have an enforceable agreement. We know otherwise. Don't panic! Don't complete any forms. Most importantly, don't pay them anything.
            My suggestion would be to ignore for now and see what they send next.

Comment

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
              Help needed again please
              Roakwell have been intouch again as follows

We write in relation to the above account
              We referred your ongoing dispute regarding a request for the documants under section 77/78 of the consumer credit act to our client for furthur clarification. Please find enclosed copies of the letters previously sent to you from Arrow. We believe their responses fully address the points you have raised.

Having satisfied your request under section 77/78 of the act, the agreement is fully enforceable and we shall continue to treat it as such. Please note that we will not be entering into any furthur correspondance with you regarding this matter.

We shall be grateful, therefore, if you will provide us with repayment of the outstanding sum within the next 30 days. If you are unable to afford full repayment at this time please complete and return the enclosed financial statement within the above mentioned 30 days.

May we suggest that if you require assistance.... it then goes on to give details of debt charities etc

Whats the next step? What does Hubby do now?
              I think this is never ending :-(
              Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
              Niddy has already told you that this is UE. DCA's will always insist that they have an enforceable agreement. We know otherwise. Don't panic! Don't complete any forms. Most importantly, don't pay them anything.
              My suggestion would be to ignore for now and see what they send next.

• or you could send this ----> Final Response - UE (General) But I'd wait until the 30 th of May before sending anything or ignore like Enforcer has suggested.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks both
                I do want to have a look at the letter template but for some reason cant view it??

Comment

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
                  Thanks both
                  I do want to have a look at the letter template but for some reason cant view it??
                  -----> Accessing Our New Templates

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for that just got a problem now
                    I cant remember my password and if I click on to forgotten password and put my email address in it says email not valid ( I know this is the right email because I get notification of replies thorough it)
                    Im puzzled??

Comment

Your username on AAD is....?

nobody has registered with your forum username. If it isn't the same we reject it.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I did say in one of my first comments im pc illiterate
                        thanks for the help weve read the letters but hubby's decided to ignore for now
                        many thanks
                        Ali

Comment

had another letter from Rockwell I think it was probably because Hubby didnt reply to the last one, basically says that as long as they are managing his case in repect of this particular debt
                          No debt collectors will come to the house
                          You will not be subject to any legal action, or incur legal fees or costs
                          No interest will be applied to your outstanding balance

However, to continue managing your case we must show our client ( arrow globalLtd) that we are in contact with you and we are working together to find a resolution. If our client takes your case back from us they may consider the options available to them to recover the amount owed; these options may include those detailed above.

It then goes on to say time is of the essence and to get intouch stright away.
                          thanks in advance for any advice given
                          Ali
                          x

Comment

Have you sent the letter in post 141? Either send that or continue to ignore.

Comment

I would say that you are probably best sending the UE letter now. Then see how they reply.

Comment

Ok thank you he will send the UE letter tomorrow
                                Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X