GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help for hubby - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help for hubby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: help for hubby

Had a letter from Debt Managers saying that they work in good faith and at the time that they were passed the account from Arrow Global they were unaware of any on going dispute. They have tried to contact hubby to discuss the account and do not deem it as harrassment but have taken on board his comments and removed his telephone number from their files, and that teh files will not be passed to their external agents.
    They have taken on board hubby's claim that MBNA not providing a Consumer Credit Agreement, and they have referred a copy of hubbys letter to Arrow Global and await furthur instruction.
    They end with as soon as furthur instruction is to hand they will contact hubby again, in the meantime they assure the account is placed on hold.

I should imagine we just sit tight till we hear from them again??................. If we ever do
    Thanks All

Comment

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
      Had a letter from Debt Managers saying that they work in good faith and at the time that they were passed the account from Arrow Global they were unaware of any on going dispute. They have tried to contact hubby to discuss the account and do not deem it as harrassment but have taken on board his comments and removed his telephone number from their files, and that teh files will not be passed to their external agents.
      They have taken on board hubby's claim that MBNA not providing a Consumer Credit Agreement, and they have referred a copy of hubbys letter to Arrow Global and await furthur instruction.
      They end with as soon as furthur instruction is to hand they will contact hubby again, in the meantime they assure the account is placed on hold.

I should imagine we just sit tight till we hear from them again??................. If we ever do
      Thanks All
      Yeah ....just wait n see what they do next .....that's what I'd do ...
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I waited , must be 6 years since I wrote to them,my how time flies xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi all,
          need help again Debt Managers sent us a letter in January 2015 saying they were still after the consumer credit agreement and another letter saying the same in March2015. Now Hubby has recieved this

Furthur to our letter dated 23rd June 2015 I write again to update the situation. Enclosed find copies of your signed consumer credit agreement and statements in relation to the above account.
          It basically goes onto say the balance is outstanding and please complete the attatched income & expenditure form along with an offer of repayment. The account will remain on hold till 13th August 2015 then if they dont hear anything will resume customer contact.

A few things to mention is - He didnt recieve a letter in June from them ( the last was in March)
          plus Hubby had another heart attack on 14th June so basically is on sick and to be honest could do without this kicking off again at this time.

Should a reply be sent?
          Thanks in advance
          Ali

Comment

could you send a copy of what you received to Niddy, with your AAD name and CCA received as the title, so he knows who its from and he can check it out for you. webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              could you send a copy of what you received to Niddy, with your AAD name and CCA received as the title, so he knows who its from and he can check it out for you. webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

dont worry if he is a while replying ( he is busy at times)

Was what you received a true copy
              ie; did it have the signature on it, were there any Terms and conditions with it?

Comment

Just checked back on your thread, Niddy deemed this UE, is the paperwork you received the same as the one's received at the start of your thread? if so I would send another ' missing Prescribed terms letter' NW xx

Comment

Thanks Nightwatch, its just a carbon copy of what ive sent Niddy in the past when we had this same issue with a different debt company, he deemed it unenforcable then so I cant see that its changed.
                  So really I needed to know if we had to reply to their letter
                  Thanks
                  Ali

Comment

missing PTs as NW suggests then if you are sure it is identical

Comment

ok , you could keep the paper trail going by sending the letter, or wait and see what comes next,they don't seem to be threatening anything in theirs.

Hope hubby is ok xx
                      Last edited by nightwatch; 28 July 2015, 15:58. Reason: posted same time as Mrs D

Comment

thank you Nightwatch
                        This is a carbon copy of what we recieved twice before from different debt companys. Niddy deemed it unenforcable when he viewed it first time round so I know it is. I just needed to know whether to reply to the letter or sit tight and see what they come up with after 13th August
                        Thanks
                        Ali

Comment

sorry pc is being a pain hence the edited repost.

I have just checked and it is identical to the one we had off Arrow Global a couple of years ago etc.
                          I will send a missing prescribed terms letter tomorrow
                          Yes thank you hubby getting there
                          Thank You
                          Ali

Comment

and yes there are Terms & Conditions included

Comment

ive joined AAD+ but template page says its down? anyone know when it will be up & running?

Comment

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
                                ive joined AAD+ but template page says its down? anyone know when it will be up & running?
                                Hi Ali, thank you for joining AAD

Sorry you were having trouble, all is well now.

Best wishes
                                IF
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X