GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help for hubby - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help for hubby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help for hubby

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
    HELP!!!
    Hubby has just recieved a letter from a company named ARCEUROPE ltd
    they state that the account remains unpaid and has now been passed to them for collection.
    and
    'We wish to make it clear that unless a substantial payment is made to us within the next 10 days along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client that we do not have a repayment arrangement with you and in those circumstances we will obtain our clients instructions on what furthur action they want us to take to recover this debt. We therefore sugest that it is very much in your interest to call us immediately after you recieve this letter.'

then states not to ignore this letter or the time limits they have referred to.

What do we do?
    we still havent got the money to pay
    thanks in advance
    Ali2012
    What a load of bollocks. For a letter designed to frighten people, it isn't doing a very good job. "You MUST comply with our orders, or we'll tell our Mummy and then start crying."

Send them this -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

I'd post it at the end of the week so it gets there early next week. That way they won't have much time to send out any more crap before the break.

SH

PS What the hell do you want to pay them for? Boss says

Comment

Thanks SH - totally agree.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you I will get onto it straight away. That will put nhis mind at rest
        Ali

Comment

Hi all,
          Hubby had a letter from ARC today basically saying they are a collection agency and are authorised by Arrow Global to write to him about in connection with the matter, they have acted in accordance with their clients instructions and within current collection legislastions...........

They also add
          "Our client is unaware of an outstanding dispute or document request. However, we have passed your comments to our client and we are awaiting their instruction. We will be in contact in due course with their reply"

We did have to CCA come from Arrow Global ( see earlier in the thread) but The only 'correspondance' weve had from Arrow Global is when they said collections would be suspended pending provision of the documents ????
          What does Hubby do now? Anything? Nothing?
          Is this what usually happens when youve questioned the enforacability?
          Thanks in advance
          Ali

Comment

personally I'd wait and see what they do next

this is the way it works....................

Comment

Today Hubby had a letter from Arrow Global saying:-

We write furthur to your letter recent letter and refer you to our letter dated 30th March 2012 in which we complied with your request under section 77 of the consumer credit act.

Please now provide a proposal for repayment of your debt. Failure to do so will result in the continuation of collection activity.

then it gives the telephone number and address

What do we do now?? Do we reply if so what do we say?

Thanks in advance

Comment

pop off a sold in dispute to Arrow

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Ok thanks ive just printed one off will post it tomorrow. Im sure weve already sent one of these but still.
                  Do I send the usual £1 cheque?

Many Thanks

Comment

no you usually send the cheque only once with your original CCA request, over the life of just one debt, you may well be sending this quite a few times, some of ours have been through 5/6 DCAs so far....................

Comment

Thank you,
                      I will keep you posted

Comment

thank you and do keep us posted, it's a game and you just need to keep playing

Comment

Hubby had a letter today from ArcEurope saying

Please find enclosed a copy of you agreement from our client which shows you agreed to the terms and conditions of the contract, as we have now provided you with this documentation we require payment on this account

it goes on to say how he can make payment, then the last paragraph says

We wish to make it quite clear that unless a payment is made to us within the next 14 days, along with a firnm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client that we do not have a repayment arrangement with you and in those circumstances we will obtain our clients instructions on what action they want us to take to recover this debt. We will therefore suggest that it is very much in your interest to call us immediately when you recieve this letter.

It does contain the agreement documentation

what do we do now?

Comment

Hubby had a letter today from ArcEurope saying

what do we do now?
                            Send to Niddy for a look ----> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy has already seen the documentation he said it was unenforcable ?? last year when this lot all started ( when MBNA passed the debt to Arrow Global who then passed the debt to Arc)

Comment

Niddy has already seen the documentation he said it was unenforcable ?? last year when this lot all started ( when MBNA passed the debt to Arrow Global who then passed the debt to Arc)
                                I Would send this then if it were me ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X