GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help for hubby - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help for hubby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help for hubby

Was this filled in by your hubby at some sort of bike show back in 2000?

I need to know is it his or the reps handwriting on the form?

Thanks.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Was this filled in by your hubby at some sort of bike show back in 2000?

is it his or the reps handwriting on the form?

Thanks.
      I remember those forms back in the day!! Was truly amazing how so many people had the same handwriting some days.

Sure the reps used to sit at home with the telephone directory!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh I'm sure they did. I know one
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have emailed asking about the writing but you've now gone. So I'll come back to you when I get round to it.

Point to note, application is dated 05/2000 yet terms are showing 03/2000 - not a match so no matter it's currently

Comment

Yes Hubby said it was filled in by him at the bike show in October 2000 ( its signed and dated that 7/10/2000)
            must be me I cant see the dates you mention? (the only other date on it is a stamped signature dated 24 Nov 2000)
            hope this helps
            Ali

Comment

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
              Yes Hubby said it was filled in by him at the bike show in October 2000 ( its signed and dated that 7/10/2000)
              must be me I cant see the dates you mention? (the only other date on it is a stamped signature dated 24 Nov 2000)
              hope this helps
              Ali
              LOL, right at the very bottom the small writing, i.e. product codes....

On the terms, very bottom right hand side right after the word "Transactions" you see 03/00 - 0 which is Terms from March 2000 issue 0 (ie original set)

On the agreement, very bottom right corner but up the side, it reads AH-05-00 which means the agreement is from May 2000. Now they may well have used those terms but the fact is as your hubby signed for this at a bike show we both know he never read them nor was he presented a copy to retain at the point of sale - thus this is unenforceable based on lack of prescribed terms.

Comment

Oh I can see them now, so what happens next? He did send off a request for the CCA from Arrow like you advised do we wait for them to reply or is there something he should be doing now?
                Thank You
                Ali2012

Comment

Oh I can see them now, so what happens next? He did send off a request for the CCA from Arrow like you advised do we wait for them to reply or is there something he should be doing now?
                  Thank You
                  Ali2012
                  oh, no need to send it if you already have it

Wait and see what Arrow say - sit tight for now, keep us updated

Comment

Thanks for your help so far
                    looks like things are on Hubby's side Flowerpower I dont want to tempt fate ;-)
                    Thank you
                    Ali

Comment

Hi all you asked to be kept updated.........
                      Had a letter today I think its just a Notice Of Assignment but ive emailed it to Niddy
                      Thanks
                      Ali2012

Comment

Hi all you asked to be kept updated.........
                        Had a letter today I think its just a Notice Of Assignment but ive emailed it to Niddy
                        Thanks
                        Ali2012
                        Don't worry about - it; just ignore for the moment

Comment

Ok thanks will do, the CCA should be here by the end of the week ( if they're going to send one that is.
                          Ali2012

Comment

Ok thanks will do, the CCA should be here by the end of the week ( if they're going to send one that is.
                            Ali2012

Lets wait and see - keep us updated

Comment

Had a letter from Arrow Global today will send it to Niddy for him to see if it needs any action
                              thanks All
                              Ali2012
                              Last edited by ali2012; 29 February 2012, 13:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                hubby has said himself he did the wrong thing phoning them but when MBNA asked him to you just think your doing the right thing dont you
                                just get into the mindset to ignore phone calls from em
                                One possible exception would be if you can record them.

You could then edit the recording, add a funky backing track and publish the resulting mash-up on YouTube to embarrass the buggers.

Comment

Working...
                                X