GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help for hubby - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help for hubby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: help for hubby

Having problems with the templates? It asks me to log in and when I do it says oops something went wrong?

Comment

Hi if you haven't registered for them you will need to re register. I'm On my phone and unfortunately my ability to link on it is non existent ��
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have registered and tried to reregister but it says my email is already in use ( whiich I know because its registered to me) any ideas?

Comment

ali2012, you are already a member on our Main site (to view template letters)

Go here — > http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/

Log in with email and password, you’ll then see templates if however, you have forgotten the main site password, type in your username (leave password blank) you will then see this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Email password.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1401664

Click on forgot your password and a password will go to the email you registered with, hope this helps
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

IF I cant thank you enough

im not sure why I have different log ins for this site and 'the main' site but now I know things will be easier

thanks again
            ali

Comment

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
              im not sure why I have different log ins for this site and 'the main' site
              It's how you did it.... you set up the account(s)...

Your username matches, if the passwords differ go into AAD and change it like this - click this (after logging in) --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/index.php/edit-profile/

Then click Account Details & change password.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Edit profile.png
Views:	1
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1401668
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Help again
                Just had a letter from Debt Managers (services) Ltd its says
                We are collecting the above debt on behalf of Arrow Global. we will instruct our external agents Call Services t contact you at your address to discuss the arrangements for the payment of the full amount owing.
                it goes onto say you have a final opportunity to prevent this happening by calling usto set up an affordable payment arrangement, and may even be entitled to a discount
                then at the end it says
                If you are unsure of how to settle this debt you must telephone one of our negotiators who will discuss the options available

I really dont want anyone coming to the house, what should he do?

Thanks in advance
                Ali

Comment

Send the template as follows -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...doorstep-visit
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thank you, I will ammend the letter stating ive noted the contact attempts by date if thats ok (seeing as they have only contacted by post)
                    Thanks again
                    Ali

Comment

Ok - that's fine

Comment

a lot of the time the letter is worded to make you think that they are going to call at your property in person, but it sometimes means that they are going to contact you by phone.

I have had some in the past that are worded that way ie; An adviser will call on you between 9 & 5 on xx/xx/xxxx, they don't come to your house they try phoning you all day
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Had another letter from Debt Managers (Servies) Ltd
                          this saying that they have negotiated a range of discount terms with a number of our clients, and your overdue account may qualify for a discount. To take advantage of a possible - WITHOUT PREJUDICE - reduction call us immediately.
                          It goes on to say they will discuss any potential discount .................................................. ...... and A dishonoured payment will make any offer void and the full payment becomes full immediately.
                          It then gives a ways to pay paragraph.

Do I need to reply or ignore?

Thanks in advance
                          Ali

Comment

Originally posted by ali2012 View Post
                            Had another letter from Debt Managers (Servies) Ltd
                            this saying that they have negotiated a range of discount terms with a number of our clients, and your overdue account may qualify for a discount. To take advantage of a possible - WITHOUT PREJUDICE - reduction call us immediately.
                            It goes on to say they will discuss any potential discount .................................................. ...... and A dishonoured payment will make any offer void and the full payment becomes full immediately.
                            It then gives a ways to pay paragraph.

Do I need to reply or ignore?

Thanks in advance
                            Ali
                            I will call them immediately for you.

Debt Mismanagers, you are "immediately."

I think you can safely ignore this pile of sanctimonious skunk dung. There are no threats involved, other than the bogus one about "dishonoured" payments. Just run some more time off and wait for the next one.

SH

Comment

Thank You Scabhunter

Comment

Just had a phonecall from Debt Managers
                                7 o'clock at nght!
                                I answered the phone they asked for hubby by name,
                                "No thank you"
                                They said " is he not available on this number?"
                                I said "no" and hung up the phone
                                Are we supposed to do anything?
                                and does anyone know
                                how did they get his ex directory number?
                                ive given virgin a call and they confirmed its ex directory?
                                Thanks In Advance
                                Ali

- - - Updated - - -

sorry that should read I said "no thank you"

Comment

Working...
                                X