GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script new dmp advise needed please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new dmp advise needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new dmp advise needed please

hi all and what a good site,been lurking around mse and found a link,this site is much easyier to navigate round,i am in debt to the tune of around 52k in unsecured debt and 6k in secured debt,i have a disposable income of £165 per month and hopefully going on a low start dmp with cccs,[one of my secured loans of £297 pm ends in january next]so will have more to throw at dmp,is it worth going down the ue route on a couple of the c cards or will that rock the boat,i will start a diary asap and put on as much info as i can hopefully later today but please beer with me as not good on computers,also i drive for a living so am away monday to friday so could be slow responding to replys,
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: new dmp advise needed please

Hi and welcome.

Regarding UE - I'll let niddy answer you on that one as I really don't know too much about it.

For me I am doing my own DMP (you can see on my thread how/why I am doing this). It is a good idea to talk to CCCS.

Just take your time and post when you can and I am sure people will only be too happy to help you along the way.

good luck
    LL

Comment

well said sunny...... you do make the newbies feel welcome don't you
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

niddy im gonna start a dmp diary should i carry on here or start a new one
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Best to do it in the UE Diaries section. Here's a link that should help you:

Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Nooo wish already has a ue diary

It's a dmp for the enforceable stuff isn't it? Isn't it?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry - skim reading! Anything enforceable, post up and we'll do our best to help. What sort of DMP are you thinking of, self managed or with a free company? Sometimes best to start with a named company to help get offers accepted then take over control yourself.

What stage are you at? You've obviousl been Niddyfied with the UE stuff. Have you done anything yet with the enforceable stuff - IE sheet, written anything to anyone etc....? The more you can tell us, the more we can offer support.
              Last edited by caspar; 8 July 2011, 20:56.

Comment

hi had to sort the ue stuff first i am on a self managed plan at the mo tis a long story and been quite easy i have all the letter i have written so i am gonna start a diary asap as i think it might help others who are trying to do the same,i am shortly changeing my run so will only be doing 2 nights out instead of the 4 im doing now so will have time to get back ontop of things

Comment

Working...
                X