GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ADT (for3g mobile 'phone service provider) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADT (for3g mobile 'phone service provider)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADT (for3g mobile 'phone service provider)

Anyone had problems with this lot?
    (Based in India, I believe! Background chatter during phone call seems to back that up! - could be an Indian takeaway in Bradford or somewhere, I suppose, lol)

Re: ADT (for3g mobile 'phone service provider)

Never heard of ADT and they don't come up on Google. Could well be in house as Hutchinson 3G call centres are based in Bombay. They are all pretty much totally useless and haven't got a clue what they're talking about. There is one very good person there, a Senior Manager called Clint Lobo. You can find out if they're in house by asking if an e-mail can be sent to him assking him to contact you. Just find an excuse - last operator didn't fill in screen notes always a good one!

Alternatively, depending what your problem is, the Executives Office seems to be the only other place to get things resolved:

david.dyson@three.co.uk

Only been there since June 2nd as well, so probably keen to be doing well.

Comment

Hi Caspar

http://www.ico.gov.uk/for_organisati...inciple_8.aspx

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/policies...s/index_en.htm

What do you reckon?

Comment

Any takers?

Comment

Hi Charity,

Sorry - didn't see this yesterday. I'm losing it!

There are two problems. Easy one first your second link, India is not on the list of third countries so this wouldn't apply.

I wonder if ADT are in house collectors set up by 3 as 3's call centres are definitely in India, the main one in Bombay. While you could put in a complaint to the ICO, I wonder on what basis you would do so. The bit quoted from the DPA is one of the enforceable principles underlying the whole DPA. I often think it's easier to use these principles than the nitty gritty of the act to make your point. What grounds would you have though for suspecting that the data was not transferred securely? I doubt you could provide evidence that anyone has your data who is not entitled to it.

Sorry - I know that is not what you want to hear, but it's my view for what it's worth.

As a matter of interest does anything give you any more information we can investigate re ADT?

Comment

Working...
          X