GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global

Hi again. I have another one to sort out. Started life as a Virgin Credit Card 2007. Defaulted 2010. Been making sporadic token payments since. Although it was a Virgin card its an MBNA card if that makes sense. Account was sold/transferred and i got the letters same as i've seen posted here, think mine was sold just over a year ago. My last payment was just less than a year ago to AIC, on belhalf of Arrow. Anyway they sent me a letter before xmas i think telling me to now deal with ARC Europe, i sent them a S78 request. That gave me some breathing space so i could focus on the Lloyds loan i had.
    Arrow have now responded with an agreement. So i'd like to get the matter sorted, i'll compile an Income and expenditure and an offer. Total debt is for roughly 4k. Just before i do i'd be gratefull if anyone would cast their eye over this agreement and tell me if its ok? I'm being a bit cheeky here, i found someone elses online and mines identical except for a few minor differing percentages i.e where this one says 2% handlig fee and minimum transaction £2.50 mine says ..2.98% and £3 minimum. Date on my own agreement provided is July 2007, this copy is a 2006 copy.
    Last edited by Deepie; 22 March 2014, 12:54.

Re: Arrow Global

can you please remove the tinypic links and directly upload the images here please - see this guide --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...he-Secure-Area

Basically just go into Go Advanced

Click image for larger version

Name:	advanced.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1399778

and click the paperclip

Click image for larger version

Name:	upload.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1399776
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Arrow Global

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      can you please remove the tinypic links and directly upload the images here please - see this guide --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...he-Secure-Area
      I've done it.....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X