GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MKDP chasing - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MKDP chasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKDP chasing

Hi there

Got a letter from MKDP on 31 Jan asking for £1288.36 , so having read about them being complete bar-stewards I replied with a request for, deed of assignment, copy of alleged agreement complete with all the prescribed terms etc etc,
    any default/termination notice they claim to have sent and a full statement of account.
    Their reply came today with a notice of assignment telling me they were "not legally obliged to supply you with a copy of the Deed of Assignment"......no mention of anything else mentioned in my letter!

So it will be s78 CCA request time then, and see where we go with that.

Harry61

Re: MKDP chasing

Had a phone call from this lot today! showed a Gloucester number......crafty gits, they are in Milton Keynes The thing on the other end asked me to confirm my D O B etc, So I told her I would not and that I would deal with this in writing only. She then said "we have written to you and have had no reply" I told her the proof's of posting and signed for receipts told me otherwise!. Her parting shot was to tell me "well the phone calls will continue" and she hung up. These people are scum.

Could somebody suggest the best template for this please?

Many thanks people

Harry61

Comment

None for now, relax - see if it continues......
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        None for now, relax - see if it continues......
        Thanks Niddy....the voice of reason as always

Comment

Another call today from this lot! Politely told them to get stuffed and I would only deal with this in writing........they are a bunch of dumb arse's despite the fact that they acknowledged my letters, they insisted on the phone that they had not received any letters from me.
          Ah well, they have my S78 CCA request....all signed for and everything!

Comment

Hi all

MKDP Have replied to my S78 CCA request "Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to resolve your query" but they are going to conduct a thorough review which may include liaising with the OC (BC)

Sit back and relax a while then, this is SB in nov this year.

Comment

I am having similar experiences with MKDP without the phone calls. Have sent them Sec 78 request which revealed nothing other than a similar letter to yours. Also later sent them a CPUTR letter but that so far has been ignored, so as far as I am concerned they are now in default of a Sec 78 request and in default of a CPUTR notice. As you so rightly say they are a bunch of scum. Today another letter from them stating they are as yet unable to satisfy my Sec 78 request but are still in consultation with the OC. (BC), their problem not mine. As Niddy says sit back and relax, let the scum do the sweating having maybe made bum purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltmaker View Post
                I am having similar experiences with MKDP without the phone calls. Have sent them Sec 78 request which revealed nothing other than a similar letter to yours. Also later sent them a CPUTR letter but that so far has been ignored, so as far as I am concerned they are now in default of a Sec 78 request and in default of a CPUTR notice. As you so rightly say they are a bunch of scum. Today another letter from them stating they are as yet unable to satisfy my Sec 78 request but are still in consultation with the OC. (BC), their problem not mine. As Niddy says sit back and relax, let the scum do the sweating having maybe made bum purchases.
                How long did you leave it before sending the CPUTR notice?. I think I will wait and see what the next letter brings need to try and string this out until Nov then it becomes stat barred

Comment

guys, if they write every month to say they are still looking, let them, that is spinning it out, worry when they find something, if they are just looking, don't poke the nest.

Comment

They seem to write about every six weeks or so, all now ignored since my CPUTR request has been "ignored". This was sent after about four months. They have never acknowledged it or made any reference to it at all, but I have PO proof it was signed for. The one thing I believe CPUTR does is to attempt to commit these scumbags to admit or deny they have an agreement. I do not know of any of these outfits to reply to such a request, but that always adds to the apparent fact that it buys you more time.

Comment

Working...
                    X