GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit Solutions - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Solutions

Hi guys,

To cut a long story short. I had an egg card. I hit financial problems with all my creditors. CCA them all and all were enforceable. Anyway Egg got took over by barclaycard and then barclaycard handed debt to Credit solutions. I had a dmp set up and egg accepted it but barclaycard said they didnt and same went for CSL. I phoned CSL and they told me to email them the orginal egg acceptance and my cfs, which I did. Heard nothing since.

Back to the letter, received this morning from csl it is basically saying they havent been able to contact me at all and their client (barclaycard) have given them permission to offer my a reduced balance if I contact them within 14 days and they even have an amazing instalment program. Phone our "Deal Maker" (sounds like Keith Lemon) to discuss options.

I have had some informal advice already but wanted to see what people on here think and if anyone has had experience with these before?

I assume the instalments on the new proposed balance will be much , much higher than what I originally agreed with Egg. Otherwise they would have continued with the EGG agreement right?

Edit: Didnt really cut it short did I

Re: Credit Solutions

Further to this , I just made the call to them and they offered a settlement on my balance, which is £2400, of £1500.
    I just laughed it off.

And it also turns out they received my email with cfs attached and accepted the payment offer but decided not to tell me.

Who works for these people? Monkeys?

Comment

Nice one so you're going down financial hardship and utilising CFS?

Brilliant
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Nice one so you're going down financial hardship and utilising CFS?

Brilliant

Yep, All creditors have accepted now apart from Argos, but I dont really hear from them. I still make the payments offered on my plan, but statements have stopped and I hear nothing.

Was just worried about this csl letter. But its just their lack of communication skills it seems.

Comment

Don't worry about the letter, just stick to making the agreed payments
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X