GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Linked addresses - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linked addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linked addresses

Hi all

Does anyone know if the number of linked addresses on your CRA file can affect anything even if there are no credit agreements etc showing ?

I have several addresses showing on my file with Experian which I have never had any connection with. I think an ex business partner of mine caused the link totally without my knowledge - think he used my details to get finance on a car for me ( but not sure and he has since passed away ).

All the addresses look really messy on my CRA file and shouldn't be there.

Rich

Re: Linked addresses

Nope no effect so long as you don't mess up the dates when you apply for stuff as it gets flagged at N Hunter
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy

I have been registered at my address on the ER for over six years so should be ok.

Probably me being stupid again but what is N Hunter ?

Rich

Comment

Just googled N Hunter and got the answer !

Cheers

Comment

Fraud prevention agency (FPA) --> Welcome to National Hunter

Or our guide --> Fraud Prevention - allaboutFORUMS
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Also --> GB Group - Verify your customer - Accurate identity verification can prevent identity fraud and stop identity theft

Comment

Working...
            X