GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Atos Report - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atos Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atos Report

Greetings All,

First thread for this section, anyway I have an atos HCP report and associated documents like GP report etc but they are poor to read much I cannot make out.

Does anyone know of a way I can make them readable as I would love to scrutinize them and see what was written and atart putting the DWP right on anything that is wrong.

Regards

Re: Atos Report

Scan them if you want and email them to me I can try to decipher.

Comment

Jen,

Are you sure my dear as there are about 20 pages.

Its just that some of the text is so damm small I am sure Atos do this on purpose you know.

Also some questions that should have answers do not.

Regards

Comment

Jen,

It is ok siily me never thought of increasing the size of the scan ... having a dark moment lol.

Anyway what they have written just on one page is a load of bull it says that I walked to the end of the road and back hmmmm I never went outside because on that day I had lower leg calf muscle spasms so my leg was painful.

I am going to compile a letter to the DLA pointing out all the atos inaccuracies.

Thanks

Comment

appeal i did that

Comment

Jen,

I am out of time to appeal now, The only reason I decided to take a closer look at those reports is because I am putting in a supersession claim due to my conditions getting worse due to my knee waring out causing hypo-extension of the joint plus the prostate problem which was not much of a problem during my first claim has now got much worse needing help at night.

Plus I have changed my GP which I need to inform them about.

My first claim was 14 mths ago really I should have done something about it then but with short attension span I just did not get around to it.

All I can do now I think is a super-session and inform then of the errors in the report not much probably be done with that now I know but at least they have it down on paper should I need to appeal the super-session.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Jen,
              Are you sure my dear as there are about 20 pages.
              Its just that some of the text is so damm small I am sure Atos do this on purpose you know.
              Also some questions that should have answers do not.
              Regards
              Is there not a way to ask them to send it in LARGE PRINT? due to nature of .........

majority documents, says, if unable to read ask to send in large print, brailie, audio. if thats of any help PF
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

5corpio,

I have managed to decipher the contents now by increasing the scan size although some of the letters within a word I could not understand but was able to guess the word lol

However what you are suggesting is a good idea and I will bear that in mind for next time as it would save me a few hours of work.

Regards

Comment

Hello again PF

I don't know much about ATOS hcp, but on my trawling around the WEB i cam across this archieve file DWPexamination.myfreeforum.org

Free speech for the disabled population of the UK
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	1382956

Linky: HERE Index
                  Linky: Wordpress ATOS Checklist Dwp examination

Just reading a few bits from it, they seem to despire each other!
                  - Hope any of it was help, Hope all gets sorted
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    5corpio,

I have managed to decipher the contents now by increasing the scan size although some of the letters within a word I could not understand but was able to guess the word lol

However what you are suggesting is a good idea and I will bear that in mind for next time as it would save me a few hours of work.

Regards
                    Your welcome

Comment

Atos is not the favored company among claimants due to the fact they are paid bonuses by the government to reduce numbers claiming.

They certainly messed up my report as not very much of it reflects what I said and only gives half the picture.

Thank you for those links.
                      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 7 July 2011, 20:05.

Comment

Atos healthcare or aka Atos IT services are paid 500 million GBP a year by the government aka DWP to do these health checks, i been following these alot.

i suffered a heart attack and been diagnosed as having clogged up fuel lines and 2 sections of damaged heart wall. i was rushed in on 7th dec and discharged myself that same day. attack started at 12pm midnight, i phoned doc at 3am and rushed into CCU white as a ghost and in a bad way.

by 9am i had discharged myself after being told i had roughly 3-6 months left. it was christmas and i wanted to spend that time with my family. the same day i phoned DWP and told them i could not sign on due to heart attack. my ESA claim started that day.

24th dec i received the ESA50 form. i filled it in and posted the same day. i did not think about viewing internet for help filling in the form, and expected the "your fit for work " letter and/or the Atos " we like money healthcare medical.

now for the past 2 months i have had to phone dwp to find out what is going on. i have been left in the dark, no letter to say what i was claiming and/or how much i would get. i also found they had not paid me, because some tool behind a desk blamed a computer for an error " humans imput data, so human at fault", after 30 mins trying to get blood from a stone and saying they had duty for care they sent the missing payment by direct by fast payment.

lets roll on to a couple days ago. i received a letter from the ES.

dear mr treepiary it starts. then some guff about about limited capability for work lets call this LCW.

next is a blank square with work related activity group, and says not treated as LCW so have an advisor.

next is a ticked box with support group, this was ticked and states i am unable to work becuase of a severe level of physical limitations.
                        it also states i do not have to send any more medical certs "sicknote" to them and they will re-assese my condition in july this year.

so Atos did not want to risk me having a heart attack while having a medical assesment or they have no specalist in this field. i bypassed the atos medical and have been given ESA till i am better.

i still do not know how much i will receive or when. at this moment i get £67 a week same as if i was on JSA, will they backdate to 7th dec ? i doubt it very much. the 13 week wait period is them making money of the sick and needy.

anyways the extra money i will get is going to be used to pay for my omega 3 oil capsules the NHS will not pay for, £26 each fortnight it costs me for these capsules that the NHS says i should be taking but my doctors says the surgery cannot afford them.

oh Atos also are well in with the NHS government ( pm's etc etc ) and the DWP. what is an IT firm doing ? they do your medical on a computer typing and clicking boxes. i bet they sold the software to the DWP

Comment

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques..._lima_software

Comment

Working...
                          X