GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

bit late posting back due to having to pick up DS from my mum this evening.

Alot of seemingly pointless exercises but heck i've got other things in the works.

Start date could be Dec and we should find out by nxt friday but by then i may have been offered another 2 positions inc 1 i have an interview for 2moro.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post

Alot of seemingly pointless exercises but heck i've got other things in the works.
      I currently have my dream job at a Law Centre (although I don't get paid since I'm a volunteer ). My interview was in November 2010 and I didn't get the job but they called me up in March 2011 and offered it to me because someone had left and the position became vacant again

So everywhere you go you leave a footprint and you'll never know when they'll get back to you Even if you don't succeed you should still send them a follow-up email saying that you'd like to be considered in future.

Comment

I just have alot of my mind worryin about 2moro so am lookin at that bein a priority now.
        Meeting CAB advisor @ 3 @ court 2moro
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

I just have alot of my mind worryin about 2moro so am lookin at that bein a priority now.
          Meeting CAB advisor @ 3 @ court 2moro
          Splendid. Can you also post this on your 'Yay More Fun' thread in the legal protected section so as to update people following your story

Comment

Heard back from 1 out of 3 interviews last week and i was unsuccessful due to the interviewer thinkin i would be bored with the role.

Aint been told that before so can only think that its a good thing.

Tesco Assessment was a driving competency test in one of their home delivery trucks.

That went really well and i have an interview this afternoon @ 4

Also got Jobcenter review interview thing @ 12 which i reckon will be funny to point out my last week to her for her to decide if i am doing enough to job-search.

Just waiting to hear back from Barclays and HA interviews now too

Comment

Well tesco interview went well and hopefully here back by Weds next week

And another bit of good news is that

Barclays offered me the Apprenticeship

Granted this is prior to referencing but a positive even if i then get subsequently knocked back

Comment

WELL DONE Kila, I used to find that if i applied for a couple of jobs i then had to choose which one i wanted to go after when they both offered me the post.
                I then wondered if i had taken the right one!!

best of luck ♥
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well tesco interview went well and hopefully here back by Weds next week

And another bit of good news is that

Barclays offered me the Apprenticeship

Granted this is prior to referencing but a positive even if i then get subsequently knocked back
                  Woo Hoo. I've just seen this. I do hope it'll be in the department which deals with s.78 requests from customers

Comment

Been a tad bit lax updating this.

Have a busy busy week yet again this week

Weds Got JSA interview (which i despise going to) and also got a follow up interview with the Apprenticeship in IT @ local HA
                    Friday got an interview @ Greggs

So see how that goes.

Comment

Quick update

Didnt get tesco job

Didnt get apprenticeship at HA

No chance at Greggs as interviewer was almost an hour behind and i didnt have right documents for them. Tbh i dont see why a company needs documents unless they are offering you the job. Otherwise it just yet another company holding my details. I dont mind things like application data but copies of Birth cert and Ni Number is a bit unneccessary tbh.

Comment

Had sainsburys interview on friday so shoud hear back from them soon.

Also just rang up barclays and i think i'm almost through the screening process.

Just had to finish Criminal Record checks and i'm sure that i'm through

Still not holding my hopes up though as there is still chance for it to come back as a no no

But credit wise CCJ's matter defaults dont so much was the jist of things i just got

Comment

Well some good news to wake up to.

Been offered a temp nights role with Sainsburys for Christmas

Midnight till 8 Thursday Friday Saturday.

Looks like another busy busy Christmas.

Comment

Well done and good luck.

The major retailers are well known to use temp xmas staff as an extended interview process with the best sometimes being offered employment sometime in the next year.

Hope it goes well for you.

Comment

Well some good news to wake up to.

Been offered a temp nights role with Sainsburys for Christmas

Midnight till 8 Thursday Friday Saturday.

Looks like another busy busy Christmas.
                              That's good to hear
                              Will you also get discount on all your Christmas shopping in the store

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                                That's good to hear
                                Will you also get discount on all your Christmas shopping in the store
                                Unfortunately I won't until been ther 6months. :-(
                                But a job is a job

Comment

Working...
                                X