GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

For the first time in absolutely ages i cant wait for this week to be over.

Gonna be such a horrible horrible week (at least until Thursday evening)

Meh gotta get it over with sooner rather than later thou
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
      Just had an email confirming I am through to next stage of Barclays IT apprenticeship with a day long assessment on weds 17th
      Nice one, but would you pass any credit policy

* Just checking, as it'd be rather daft applying for regulated and/or financial jobs that will fail you upon CRA check if it's mandatory for a CRA check...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Nice one, but would you pass any credit policy

* Just checking, as it'd be rather daft applying for regulated and/or financial jobs that will fail you upon CRA check if it's mandatory for a CRA check...
        There was no stipulation for it in the job role criteria as its an IT based role.

Also got yet another Sainsburys interview to arrange. This time for nights which would suit me better.
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

There was no stipulation for it in the job role criteria as its an IT based role.
          Which will usually entail a credit search as you have direct access to financial systems.... I had to get scored, and it is higher than a customer, I know that much mate.

Just saying, be aware that all banks will credit search you for any job with them - IT is one of the worse as you have access levels staff generally don't.

Good luck, hope it works out for you...
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Which will usually entail a credit search as you have direct access to financial systems.... I had to get scored, and it is higher than a customer, I know that much mate.

Just saying, be aware that all banks will credit search you for any job with them - IT is one of the worse as you have access levels staff generally don't.

Good luck, hope it works out for you...
            Will see how it goes. Attempt and maybe fail or fail to attempt and definitely fail. Its better than being stabbed in the face with a large stick

Comment

Will see how it goes. Attempt and maybe fail or fail to attempt and definitely fail. Its better than being stabbed in the face with a large stick
              lol, liking your logic there mate

Comment

lol, liking your logic there mate
                Why do you think i had to create an email SOLELY for Job Applications??
                101 emails sent with CVs attached since May

Then theres at least 25 Apprenticeship applications

And then likely another 50+ (each) on sites like Monster , CwJobs, TotalJobs.

Then the odd few here and there from Sainsburys Asda Tesco McDs The council etc etc.

I'd love to see my JSA sanctioned for apparent "lack of Jobsearching" Cos with all the evidence i have it would show that they are totally wrong.

Also i have RSS feeds from Monster , CwJobs, TotalJobs, Council
                Emails from DWP, Asda, and a few others too.

Its a constant slog.

Well best be getting off to interview.

Comment

Well been given wrong address for my interview. Fantastic.

This is why I hate all colleges with a passion as they can't ever get anything right

Comment

got the right address which was a half hour drive from the address i was given so went straight there (college muck up so was understood) Seemed like a good interview and apparantly i'm the strongest candidate

I then got a phonecall from the other local college for another apprenticeship interview on thurs @ 1105 with a local HA so could be good getting in there.

Then got on phone to arrange the sainsburys interview which is for Tomorrow at 2105

so my week gets more and more busy.

Saves me spending money thou.

my week looks like this
                    Monday - Had apprenticeship interview after mess up with times
                    Tuesday - Sainsburys interview for nights temp @ 2105
                    Wednesday - All day Assessment with Barclays starting @ 9am but gotta be on the road for 7:30am
                    Thursday - Apprenticeship interview @ 1105 and then court @ 15:45
                    Friday - tesco assessment @ 14:30 (will then lead on to interview)

No rest for the wicked it seems

Comment

• Re: Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Your determination to make things work and not give up will pay off in the end

No one can accuse you of not trying your hardest

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                        Your determination to make things work and not give up will pay off in the end

No one can accuse you of not trying your hardest

I can though and I tend to do so.

God I want Thursday over and done with completely. Cba with it tbh

Comment

I can though and I tend to do so.

God I want Thursday over and done with completely. Cba with it tbh
                          I'm no Buddhist but I do believe that everything happens for a reason. You strike me as someone who can make their way in the world without the need to rely on social housing so maybe this is the kick in the bum you need to prove yourself to yourself as well as to everyone else. You can do this and you'll look back and say "I told you so" to your doubters

Comment

my week looks like this
                            Tuesday - Sainsburys interview for nights temp @ 2105
                            Wednesday - All day Assessment with Barclays starting @ 9am but gotta be on the road for 7:30am
                            I'm wishing you so much luck for your Barclay's Assessment Day tomorrow

Here's a link to a really useful thread on how to handle interviews by Poppy aka Mrs Niddy which may help you

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=2903

Comment

Tuesday - Sainsburys interview for nights temp @ 2105 Wrong its on November 16th - DOH looked like a right idiot!

No rest for the wicked it seems
                              Had a fun 1 just 10 mins ago Read above

Comment

Just about to jump in the car so will post back around about 6ish if i think it went well

Comment

Working...
                                X