GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)
    1. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee. Going to ET now Found out worst quarter in 4 years regarding customer complains so LOL along with various other issues and general downheartedness among staff
    2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) HSBC CAP1 Santander Littlewoods Vanquis Sygma Yes Secure & Quickquid Sent letters to Cap1 Vanquis Quickquid and Yes secure same as s=email but edited with line " i attempted to sort this out via email on June 27th but i received no response" used my 5ps (had £5.35 in 5ps)
    3. sort out this JSA issue and send letter regarding this Sorted out Awaiting Confirmation will confirm at sign on at 11am Confirmed no sanctions in place
    4. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made follow this up 2moro Re-read letter from them will hear by 2nd August (this thursday) Gone to SHA whom have been brill in past and are now communicating with MHA They are extending the timeframe due to the "magnitude of Issues raised"
    5. jobsearch and follow ups Although continuing Progress has been made and possible job in IT @15k hopeful Twitter and LinkedIn accounts sorted and more apps done Looking doubtful of getting into IT at all. Had 3 Apprenticeship knockbacks 2day as well.
    6. Doctors and speak to a decent doctor done last week
    7. CAB regards all above Will speak to CAB after heard from HA regards complaint.
    8. Dentist sorted out. Forms handed back monday. Need to book appointment asap
    9. Scan Payslips and organise into pdf Re-dated them all so that they are in chronological order PDF created and found £71 in unauthorised till shorts.
    10. Collect further Payslips and P60 and P45 Called re this but will follow up after jobcenter at 11am Apparently getting sent to my address
    11. SAR employer requesting Warnings and also copies of discipline policy and grievance policy and worked hours all way back to March 2009 though i may not need to get this as pre ET i could request it to form my defence
    12. Sort out payment plan with British Gas on Gas & Electric & rent. Dealing with this Monday.
    13. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free)
    14. Start looking at rental properties and getting viewings Viewing on 1 2moro. Cancelled by landlord as let the property out
    15. Find out whats going on with Council Tax as dunno wtf is going on there.
    16. Re-think Career Choices.
    17. Attempt to sleep without having to KO
    Last edited by kilasuit; 2 August 2012, 01:16.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Time to go to bed methinks and surface at about 12
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Yep. Things always look worse when you're tired hun. Chin up, you're doing great..many people would have gone down under so many different problems. You keep fighting, and you're getting there bit by bit.

Now !

Comment

I never did end up getting to bed until 9 last night. So that was me up for 36 hours on 3 hours sleep. Fun lol

Dominos interview went rather oddly so not sure whats going on there.

Had a 2nd notice of possession form HA now re rent even after saying i'd be coming to an agreement with them towards beginning of next week. They say this is without prejudice to the other one and the HA can Act on either.

This worries me as even if they were to agree with the 1st one being unfairly served tehy coudl still use the timeframe to do so.

Arghh nobs

Comment

1. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee. Going to ET now Found out worst quarter in 4 years regarding customer complains so LOL along with various other issues and general downheartedness among staff Supposedly sending me something inj post so waiting for it to come through
            2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) HSBC CAP1 Santander Littlewoods Vanquis Sygma Yes Secure & Quickquid Sent letters to Cap1 Vanquis Quickquid and Yes secure same as s=email but edited with line " i attempted to sort this out via email on June 27th but i received no response" used my 5ps (had £5.35 in 5ps)
            3. sort out this JSA issue and send letter regarding this Sorted out Awaiting Confirmation will confirm at sign on at 11am Confirmed no sanctions in place Was paid a day late though
            4. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made follow this up 2moro Re-read letter from them will hear by 2nd August (this thursday) Gone to SHA whom have been brill in past and are now communicating with MHA They are extending the timeframe due to the "magnitude of Issues raised" Awaiting to hear from them now deadline is 2moro
            5. jobsearch and follow ups Although continuing Progress has been made and possible job in IT @15k hopeful Twitter and LinkedIn accounts sorted and more apps done Looking doubtful of getting into IT at all. Had 3 Apprenticeship knockbacks 2day as well. Got another interview on friday
            7. CAB regards all above Will speak to CAB after heard from HA regards complaint. Attempted to set appointment up fro ET but not heard back yet, nothing on housing
            8. Dentist sorted out. Forms handed back monday. Need to book appointment asap Appointment booked for 22nd
            9. Scan Payslips and organise into pdf Re-dated them all so that they are in chronological order PDF created and found £71 in unauthorised till shorts.
            10. Collect further Payslips and P60 and P45 Called re this but will follow up after jobcenter at 11am Apparently getting sent to my address
            11. SAR employer requesting Warnings and also copies of discipline policy and grievance policy and worked hours all way back to March 2009 though i may not need to get this as pre ET i could request it to form my defence. Requested all this and more via email to his sols
            12. Sort out payment plan with British Gas on Gas & Electric & rent. Dealing with this Monday. Not done and atm dont wanna do it
            13. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free)
            14. Start looking at rental properties and getting viewings Viewing on 1 2moro. Cancelled by landlord as let the property out
            15. Find out whats going on with Council Tax as dunno wtf is going on there. think we have a shortfall of £27 a month
            16. Re-think Career Choices.
            17. Attempt to sleep without having to KO

Comment

Best of luck with your job interview on Friday (No 5 on the list)

Am I imagining it or does your *To Do* list keep getting longer

Comment

1. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee. Going to ET now Found out worst quarter in 4 years regarding customer complains so LOL along with various other issues and general downheartedness among staff Supposedly sending me something inj post so waiting for it to come through
                3. sort out this JSA issue and send letter regarding this Sorted out Awaiting Confirmation will confirm at sign on at 11am Confirmed no sanctions in place Was paid a day late though
                4. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made follow this up 2moro Re-read letter from them will hear by 2nd August (this thursday) Gone to SHA whom have been brill in past and are now communicating with MHA They are extending the timeframe due to the "magnitude of Issues raised" Awaiting to hear from them now deadline is Thursday (my bad)
                5. jobsearch and follow ups Although continuing Progress has been made and possible job in IT @15k hopeful Twitter and LinkedIn accounts sorted and more apps done Looking doubtful of getting into IT at all. Had 3 Apprenticeship knockbacks 2day as well. Got another interview on friday Also got to pick up application for new morrisons store opening close to us
                7. CAB regards all above Will speak to CAB after heard from HA regards complaint. Attempted to set appointment up for ET but not heard back yet, nothing on housing
                8. Dentist sorted out. Forms handed back monday. Need to book appointment asap Appointment booked for 22nd
                11. SAR employer requesting Warnings and also copies of discipline policy and grievance policy and worked hours all way back to March 2009 though i may not need to get this as pre ET i could request it to form my defence. Requested all this and more via email to his sols
                12. Sort out payment plan with British Gas on Gas & Electric & rent. Dealing with this Monday. Not done and atm dont wanna do it
                13. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free) will ask at sign on on weds
                15. Find out whats going on with Council Tax as dunno wtf is going on there. think we have a shortfall of £27 a month
                16. Re-think Career Choices. Atm just wanna work as bit fed up of sitting at home all day every day
                17. Attempt to sleep without having to KO I'm getting to bed at a decent time although I'm waking up at 4am on the dot. Tad frustrating tbh.

Comment

1. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee. Going to ET now Found out worst quarter in 4 years regarding customer complains so LOL along with various other issues and general downheartedness among staff Supposedly sending me something inj post so waiting for it to come through ET HERE I COME unless they make a pre ETH offer that is of substantial and fitting
                  2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) HSBC CAP1 Santander Littlewoods Vanquis Sygma Yes Secure & Quickquid Sent letters to Cap1 Vanquis Quickquid and Yes secure same as s=email but edited with line " i attempted to sort this out via email on June 27th but i received no response" used my 5ps (had £5.35 in 5ps) Following HSBC up as had a few stupid letter though inc now charging me a £25 fee to "arrange" my overdraft for the next year. Also see if i can get CAB to write a letter to rest confirming that we have no spare income for rest.
                  4. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made follow this up 2moro Re-read letter from them will hear by 2nd August (this thursday) Gone to SHA whom have been brill in past and are now communicating with MHA They are extending the timeframe due to the "magnitude of Issues raised" Awaiting to hear from them now deadline is Thursday (my bad) Going for jugular regards to this as seeming going to miss their own deadline
                  5. jobsearch and follow ups Although continuing Progress has been made and possible job in IT @15k hopeful Twitter and LinkedIn accounts sorted and more apps done Looking doubtful of getting into IT at all. Had 3 Apprenticeship knockbacks 2day as well. Got another interview on friday Also got to pick up application for new morrisons store opening close to us doing this on monday as its their setup date thingy
                  7. CAB regards all above Will speak to CAB after heard from HA regards complaint. Attempted to set appointment up for ET but not heard back yet, nothing on housing Set up ET and Housing appointments for weds and thurs next week
                  10. Collect further Payslips and P60 and P45 Called re this but will follow up after jobcenter at 11am Apparently getting sent to my address had my p45 and 1 payslip, which had been opened before i got it.
                  11. SAR employer requesting Warnings and also copies of discipline policy and grievance policy and worked hours all way back to March 2009 though i may not need to get this as pre ET i could request it to form my defence. Requested all this and more via email to his sols. I am going to SAR them now as had my p45 and 1 payslip, which had been opened before i got it.
                  13. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free) will ask at sign on on weds. Didnt ask but possibly have JSA paid today as have interview on friday if not got meeting for discretionary support fund 2moro.
                  16. Re-think Career Choices. Atm just wanna work as bit fed up of sitting at home all day every day
                  17. Attempt to sleep without having to KO I'm getting to bed at a decent time although I'm waking up at 4am on the dot. Tad frustrating tbh. Again woke up at bang on 4am becoming a ritual now
                  18. Find out our entitlement for benefits come September when missus starts work and hoping i wont be too much longer afterwards.
                  19. Read this letter that coming thru from ET regards to Respondants Q's and then look at making a heavy handed reply.

Comment

HSBC are placing account on hold for 60 days. Semi result.

Comment

1. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee. Going to ET now Found out worst quarter in 4 years regarding customer complains so LOL along with various other issues and general downheartedness among staff Supposedly sending me something inj post so waiting for it to come through ET HERE I COME unless they make a pre ETH offer that is of substantial and fitting
                      2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) HSBC CAP1 Santander Littlewoods Vanquis Sygma Yes Secure & Quickquid Sent letters to Cap1 Vanquis Quickquid and Yes secure same as s=email but edited with line " i attempted to sort this out via email on June 27th but i received no response" used my 5ps (had £5.35 in 5ps) Following HSBC up as had a few stupid letter though inc now charging me a £25 fee to "arrange" my overdraft for the next year. Also see if i can get CAB to write a letter to rest confirming that we have no spare income for rest. HSBC are holding account for 60 days
                      4. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made follow this up 2moro Re-read letter from them will hear by 2nd August (this thursday) Gone to SHA whom have been brill in past and are now communicating with MHA They are extending the timeframe due to the "magnitude of Issues raised" Awaiting to hear from them now deadline is Thursday (my bad)Going for jugular regards to this as seeming going to miss their own deadline
                      5. jobsearch and follow ups Although continuing Progress has been made and possible job in IT @15k hopeful Twitter and LinkedIn accounts sorted and more apps done Looking doubtful of getting into IT at all. Had 3 Apprenticeship knockbacks 2day as well.Got another interview on friday Also got to pick up application for new morrisons store opening close to us doing this on monday as its their setup date thingy
                      7. CAB regards all above Will speak to CAB after heard from HA regards complaint. Attempted to set appointment up for ET but not heard back yet, nothing on housing Set up ET and Housing appointments for weds and thurs next week
                      10. Collect further Payslips and P60 and P45 Called re this but will follow up after jobcenter at 11am Apparently getting sent to my addresshad my p45 and 1 payslip, which had been opened before i got it.
                      11. SAR employer requesting Warnings and also copies of discipline policy and grievance policy and worked hours all way back to March 2009 though i may not need to get this as pre ET i could request it to form my defence. Requested all this and more via email to his sols. I am going to SAR them now as had my p45 and 1 payslip, which had been opened before i got it. Recieved in post copy of my "HR" file which give alot of info, some useful and some notso.
                      13. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free) will ask at sign on on weds. Didnt ask but possibly have JSA paid today as have interview on friday if not got meeting for discretionary support fund 2moro.
                      17. Attempt to sleep without having to KO I'm getting to bed at a decent time although I'm waking up at 4am on the dot. Tad frustrating tbh. Again woke up at bang on 4am becoming a ritual now
                      18. Find out our entitlement for benefits come September when missus starts work and hoping i wont be too much longer afterwards.doesnt seem like good news but oh well
                      19. Read this letter that coming thru from ET regards to Respondants Q's and then look at making a heavy handed reply.
                      20. Await further correspondence about ET and requested documentation some suggested i was "fishing" so have sent off a slight abrupt email detailing why i want such information
                      21. see mother this evening & find out whats goin on with her and her hubby (seems like they are splitting up though unsure)

Comment

2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) HSBC CAP1 Santander Littlewoods Vanquis Sygma Yes Secure & Quickquid Sent letters to Cap1 Vanquis Quickquid and Yes secure same as s=email but edited with line " i attempted to sort this out via email on June 27th but i received no response" used my 5ps (had £5.35 in 5ps) Following HSBC up as had a few stupid letter though inc now charging me a £25 fee to "arrange" my overdraft for the next year. Also see if i can get CAB to write a letter to rest confirming that we have no spare income for rest. HSBC are holding account for 60 days
                        4. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made follow this up 2moro Re-read letter from them will hear by 2nd August (this thursday) Gone to SHA whom have been brill in past and are now communicating with MHA They are extending the timeframe due to the "magnitude of Issues raised" Awaiting to hear from them now deadline is Thursday (my bad)Going for jugular regards to this as seeming going to miss their own deadline
                        5. jobsearch and follow ups Although continuing Progress has been made and possible job in IT @15k hopeful Twitter and LinkedIn accounts sorted and more apps done Looking doubtful of getting into IT at all. Had 3 Apprenticeship knockbacks 2day as well.Got another interview on friday Also got to pick up application for new morrisons store opening close to us doing this on monday as its their setup date thingy
                        10. Collect further Payslips and P60 and P45 Called re this but will follow up after jobcenter at 11am Apparently getting sent to my addresshad my p45 and 1 payslip, which had been opened before i got it.
                        11. SAR employer requesting Warnings and also copies of discipline policy and grievance policy and worked hours all way back to March 2009 though i may not need to get this as pre ET i could request it to form my defence. Requested all this and more via email to his sols. I am going to SAR them now as had my p45 and 1 payslip, which had been opened before i got it. Recieved in post copy of my "HR" file which give alot of info, some useful and some notso.
                        13. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free) will ask at sign on on weds. Didnt ask but possibly have JSA paid today as have interview on friday if not got meeting for discretionary support fund 2moro.Looking to study A Level Law & Mathmatics DL from local college
                        18. Find out our entitlement for benefits come September when missus starts work and hoping i wont be too much longer afterwards.doesnt seem like good news but oh well
                        20. Await further correspondence about ET and requested documentation some suggested i was "fishing" so have sent off a slight abrupt email detailing why i want such information
                        21. see mother this evening & find out whats goin on with her and her hubby (seems like they are splitting up though unsure)
                        22. Organise my filing cabinet and shred all old useless documents.

Comment

1. ET HERE I COME unless they make a pre ETH offer that is of substantial and fitting
                          2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) to confirm no payments available (after CAB advise on benefits 2moro.
                          3. HA complaint follow up letter
                          4. Got Second Stage interview 2moro afternoon (high likelihood of getting the job)
                          5. CAB re ET 2moro morning then a benefits advice straight after for when missus starts work in 2 Weeks
                          6. Denist wise got to have wisdom teeth extracted and also a few fillings
                          7. Request for my records missing payslips (about 4-6 for the 3 years i worked there
                          8. Set up Standing orders for rent arrears and also gas electric and water bills
                          9. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free) .Looking to study A Level Law & Mathmatics DL from local college
                          10. Chase up Council Tax fro correct info on what we owe
                          11. WIth CAB make a detailed repsonse to ET regards to Respondants Q's and then look at making a heavy handed reply.
                          12. Await further correspondence about ET and requested documentation some suggested i was "fishing" so have sent off a slight abrupt email detailing why i want such information although wont get this until at least September 7th,
                          13. See mother this evening & find out whats goin on with her and her hubby (seems like they are splitting up though unsure)
                          14. Organise my filing cabinet and shred all old useless documents that are taking space up.

Comment

Your *To Do* List is beginning to look like a *Look What I've Done* list

Comment

Was fed up of looking at the mess it was above

so simplified it

And tbh Plan B you probs have done it all before i know i have done some of it as well

Comment

I certainly wasn't as organised as you when I was your age. There's me sounding like your Mum again

But I did get fired from pretty much every job I ever had for my 'attitude' until the penny dropped and I started working for myself because I couldn't get fired that way

I also found it easier to work 25 hours a day if I was going to reap the benefits of my hard work and not someone else I've never looked back

Comment

Working...
                                X