GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

after being at work till quarter to 4 and having my theory at half 3 this afternoon

I

PASSED!
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Well after checking my Experian and Equifax reports last night i see a default off of lloyds TSB for my current account.

Not recieved any default notice so am i right in thinking that this has been placed illegally and i should have no problem getting it removed?
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

seems that i'm on my way to getting lloyds off my back after contacting the CEO and putting a nice complaint their way.

Will update later on too

Comment

Also got an email from the FSA saying that they have received my co-sended email and are looking into it.

Comment

Lloyds have got back to me

They are refunding £815 in charges but thats going to the DCA towards reducing the amount owed.
            I'm in process of writing another letter to them as to put forward yet more areas that they have screwed up on especially the lack of default notice.

Thinkin i may need to upload some letters and see what your thoughts are

Comment

Letter to lloyds has been sent

I think i've got them by the balls.

Also gotta shoot another letter off to Tesco in reference to my recent application that got instantly declined (pretty sure just due to lloyds default) and if it is then deffo looking at compo from lloyds.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                after being at work till quarter to 4 and having my theory at half 3 this afternoon

I

PASSED!
                sorry mate, just seen this - congrats on passing
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well after checking my Experian and Equifax reports last night i see a default off of lloyds TSB for my current account.

Not recieved any default notice so am i right in thinking that this has been placed illegally and i should have no problem getting it removed?
                  Have a gander here mate - may come in handy: ---> AMEX LIMITED v IAN KARL ROBERT BRANDON [2010]
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter to lloyds has been sent

I think i've got them by the balls.

Also gotta shoot another letter off to Tesco in reference to my recent application that got instantly declined (pretty sure just due to lloyds default) and if it is then deffo looking at compo from lloyds.
                    Excellent - best of luck matey

Comment

i have finally booked my practical driving test

Comment

Wow! I just read it, and it's inspiring!
                        We've removed your signature for trying to link to a 3rd party debt site. Please do not attempt to add links in your signature again.

Comment

since lloyds added this default i have had 5 credit limit reductions

Totals £800 in non available credit which makes me look over burdened on a limit to debt ratio which was ok (not brill but ok)

Another thing for me to write to them about

Still no reply from my last letter so whipping another 2moro to send off to them.

Comment

Well Failed the practical

2 serious

meh theres next time
                            Last edited by kilasuit; 16 June 2011, 14:37.

Comment

And a weird one now

Aqua Have Increased my Credit Limit

Even with a default on there.

Something aint right there surely?

Comment

oh and im moving this weekend.

bt being arses about the fact its a new build and it needs a line connecting

so plusnet have both my Homephone and Broadband though will be with out it for 2 weeks. Gay

Comment

Working...
                                X