GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

I gotta ask the obvious..... Has ET went home yet
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I gotta ask the obvious..... Has ET went home yet
      Huh????
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
        Huh????
        Point 1......
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

as in this one???
          I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Yea

I forget that was out waaaaaay before you were born

Comment

Saw mum this evening and was told by her my gran sold my granddads van and is splitting it between the 4 of us grandkids so this could be rent arrears paid off.

though im not holding out on it though it would be a nice helping hand.

Comment

Saw mum this evening and was told by her my gran sold my granddads van and is splitting it between the 4 of us grandkids so this could be rent arrears paid off.

Good luck with that, it'll deffo come in handy

Comment

When you go to your CAB appointment today ask them whether if you pay the HA all the rent arrears are you guaranteed to be able to stay in the property even though you are on a *Starter Tenancy* which expires soon. It would be a pity to pay off the arrears in a lump sum if they still have the right to kick you out using that section 21 Notice You need the HA to withdraw everything legal in exchange for paying the arrears, otherwise they can whistle for their money and you can use Granddad's windfall on your next place

Comment

And i have just sent them this in response
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      When you go to your CAB appointment today ask them whether if you pay the HA all the rent arrears are you guaranteed to be able to stay in the property even though you are on a *Starter Tenancy* which expires soon. It would be a pity to pay off the arrears in a lump sum if they still have the right to kick you out using that section 21 Notice You need the HA to withdraw everything legal in exchange for paying the arrears, otherwise they can whistle for their money and you can use Granddad's windfall on your next place
                      See the attached above for my response to their complaint.

As to when i get this money come through i dont know when it will be so not going to disclose to them until its my hands

Comment

1. ET HERE I COME unless they make a pre ETH offer that is of substantial and fitting
                        2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) to confirm no payments available (after CAB advise on benefits 2moro.
                        3. HA complaint follow up letter
                        4. Got Second Stage interview 2moro afternoon (high likelihood of getting the job)
                        5. CAB re ET 2moro morning then a benefits advice straight after for when missus starts work in 2 Weeks
                        6. Denist wise got to have wisdom teeth extracted and also a few fillings
                        7. Request for my records missing payslips (about 4-6 for the 3 years i worked there
                        8. Set up Standing orders for rent arrears and also gas electric and water bills
                        9. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free) .Looking to study A Level Law & Mathmatics DL from local college
                        10. Chase up Council Tax fro correct info on what we owe
                        11. WIth CAB make a detailed repsonse to ET regards to Respondants Q's and then look at making a heavy handed reply.
                        12. Await further correspondence about ET and requested documentation some suggested i was "fishing" so have sent off a slight abrupt email detailing why i want such information although wont get this until at least September 7th,
                        13. See mother this evening & find out whats goin on with her and her hubby (seems like they are splitting up though unsure)
                        14. Organise my filing cabinet and shred all old useless documents that are taking space up.
                        IN quote to point 4 i think i passed with flying colours and i should know this time next week keen to get people in so

also good rate of pay & better than all McDs mgmt staff so will be lollin all the way to ET if i get it.

Point 3 has been completed

In regards to point CAB reckoned we should be on JSA (C) not JSA (IB) so gotta chase that up too

Comment

Looking good

Comment

1. ET HERE I COME unless they make a pre ETH offer that is of substantial and fitting
                            2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) to confirm no payments available (after CAB advise on benefits 2moro.
                            3. HA complaint follow up letter
                            4. Got Second Stage interview 2moro afternoon (high likelihood of getting the job)
                            5. CAB re ET 2moro morning then a benefits advice straight after for when missus starts work in 2 Weeks
                            6. Denist wise got to have wisdom teeth extracted and also a few fillings
                            7. Request for my records missing payslips (about 4-6 for the 3 years i worked there
                            8. Set up Standing orders for rent arrears and also gas electric and water bills
                            9. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free) .Looking to study A Level Law & Mathmatics DL from local college
                            10. Chase up Council Tax fro correct info on what we owe
                            11. WIth CAB make a detailed repsonse to ET regards to Respondants Q's and then look at making a heavy handed reply.
                            12. Await further correspondence about ET and requested documentation some suggested i was "fishing" so have sent off a slight abrupt email detailing why i want such information although wont get this until at least September 7th,
                            13. See mother this evening & find out whats goin on with her and her hubby (seems like they are splitting up though unsure)
                            14. Organise my filing cabinet and shred all old useless documents that are taking space up.
                            Originally posted by kilasuit
                            IN quote to point 4 i think i passed with flying colours and i should know this time next week keen to get people in so

also good rate of pay & better than all McDs mgmt staff so will be lollin all the way to ET if i get it.

Point 3 has been completed

In regards to point CAB reckoned we should be on JSA (C) not JSA (IB) so gotta chase that up too
                            Re point 4 got letter saying more suitable candidates were chosen have rang to find out further info but tbh doubt will hear back from them.

JCP confirmed that from monday will be on JSA (C) not JSA (IB)

Now gotta ring the tax credits people and tell them change in circumstances as well as council and also JSA too.

Comment

Eventful week workwise

got offered a "job" for Dynamic IT Solutions and what a con it was.

Phone call thurs saying interview friday in London with an email stating location etc

Well after readin i see it a 21-24k job that i'd need to pay £250 towards MS Qualifications

Reading on certforums and a few others show it to be no more than training front

so glad i decided to see mother on thurs night as i may have been tempted to go for it.

And to top it off i'm possibly going to be getting a job as an agent for provident (though thats last resort as dont think i would enjoy it)

Comment

Well had dentist for fillings and after injections i fainted.

Had naff all sleep or food so tbh was expected.

getting referred for getting 5 removed to hospital under general anaesthetic.

yay fun

Missus has started her apprenticeship and is enjoying it. Had our tax credit interim payments 2day, which help massively.

HA are ignoring complaint in its totality so am lookin forward to court for that.

ET has been quiet.

Job front got an interview with provident but for business development manager role on weds seems like all i'm going to get atm.

And i didnt get the job i thought i had a high chance of getting due to lack of experience. Gonna request if possible to do a trial week. dont ask wont get so may as well ask

Comment

Working...
                                X