GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Finally had the buggers for teeth removed this morning.

So recovering from the anaesthetic atm.

Good thing i'm off work until Friday but if we are getting placed in B&B then i may try and have friday off too though not sure atm.

All in all now minus 5 teeth and shed loads of blood in my mouth fun fun fun
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Update with things

Moved into a new place as of last week

Post needs re-re-directing

Picked up post with a claim form for santanders £160 through Drydens.

Gotta file defence against that.

Jobs great. Found some people to car share with so saving some money there.

Now to look for a weekend job.
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
        Update with things

Moved into a new place as of last week

Post needs re-re-directing

Picked up post with a claim form for santanders £160 through Drydens.

Gotta file defence against that.

Jobs great. Found some people to car share with so saving some money there.

Now to look for a weekend job.
        I continue to be impressed with the way that you seem to be able to handle everything that life throws at you

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
          I continue to be impressed with the way that you seem to be able to handle everything that life throws at you
          Seeing you posting and liking things has left me somewhat confused?

I have missed alot
          Last edited by kilasuit; 7 April 2013, 22:42.

Comment

Seeing you posting and liking things has left me somewhat confused?

I have missed alot

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=766

Comment

Good to see you back.

Comment

Seems like your life's getting back on track kilasuit.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Now to top things off seem to have a speeding notice

82 on a 60

by a white with no visiblity stripes van.

Worth contesting?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Seems like your life's getting back on track kilasuit.
                    Seems like you spoke too soon Pixie

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                      Seems like you spoke too soon Pixie
                      Seems like it
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm trying to file defence against this claim that has come through and i cannot get it to work.

It keeps on coming up with Claim Number or Password is Incorrect.

Any Ideas?

Comment

Same problem no matter what I did, ended up posting 1st class documents to court by 12.00 o.clock on a Saturday Recorded delivery, peeps have reported same problems,, even after re registering on the site.

Comment

Make sure the password is correct! I can remember entering several variations of my password before I got the correct one!

Comment

Well alot has happened in the last few months

My Partner is now pregnant with my second child
                              But is no longer my partner.

I've moved and not bothered redirecting mail etc dont currently see much need to.
                              Written off 2 cars within 6 weeks and struggling to see where things can go well from here.

Struggled with severe bi-polar over these past months and can see me sitting in this mess for quite some time to come unless there is some sort of magical financial revelation somewhere in my life.

Starting looking for second jobs as i'm not getting paid enough as of yet (will be better in April, however i need it now not then)

Things are looking increasingly difficult and i'm starting to feel a real frustration that i am unable to make any changes to any of it now and just have to wait and wait for things to get better.

Comment

Things are looking increasingly difficult and i'm starting to feel a real frustration that i am unable to make any changes to any of it now and just have to wait and wait for things to get better.
                                Hey Kilasuit. All I can say is back to AAD. We've missed you. I'll be back online tomorrow to get stuck into sorting out the next phase of your life. You can trust this site to do just that

Comment

Working...
                                X