GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kilasuits Diary (debt free and life improvements)

Well confirmed not getting a trial which is a bummer would have suited me down to the ground.

Got 2 interviews 2moro & gotta sign on

1st interview is for apprenticeship
    2nd interview is for business development manager @ provident (17k-21k but really against my ethics)

looks like it will be all fun and games this week

DNs are pouring in so deffo thinking DRO now and been reading that i can include rent and utility arrears in too? (if it comes under the 15k limit)

CAB next week for me i think
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

In regard to the trial i have just fired off a slightly nasty email to there head of HR. Seems like from the onset of them receiving my CV they should have just replied stating not suitable for the role due to lack of experience.

Wasted my time effort and money to be mislead into thinking i had a chance of gaining employment with them.

Bored of this Jobsearching milarky now and apprenticeships are just as bad.

Told Job centre i wouldnt take a Temp Job and yet they are telling me to apply for 2.

I think i'll be re-writing my JS Agreement tbh as this is taking the micky
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Email has been read by Head of HR so see if that gets a response

Just an apology would be nice though i'm not holing out on it

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post

not heard a peep from them so meh

British Ga sent a little doorstopper from power2contact whom i basically told to F off but much much nicer than that.

Also British gas have just agreed to repayment plans for both gas and electric for arrears and current usage

£20 a f/n for gas Arrears amount = £255.56
          £45 a f/n for electric Arrears amount = £439.85

I think these amounts are reasonable and manageable

Tax credits is sorted out now (until i get a job lol)

Also just told ACAS that my 6k offer stands until 9am 2moro and asked them to advise of costs to the employers solicitor if goes to tribunal along with re-engagement etc etc.

Time for me to get a nice coffee as feeling really rough 2day.

Comment

Bored of this joblessness malarkey now.

Taking the piss the amount i've applied for and not heard a peep off.

Can see me being out of work until the new year at this rate.

Comment

Also British gas have just agreed to repayment plans for both gas and electric for arrears and current usage

£20 a f/n for gas Arrears amount = £255.56
              £45 a f/n for electric Arrears amount = £439.85

I think these amounts are reasonable and manageable
              And now the SO's are set up too.

Comment

Plans for the week.

1. Sort out making sure i have breakfast ( always been a problem)
                2. Go through all paperwork
                3. Sort out a pros and cons of following certain paths now
                4. make a decision about things and stick to it.
                5. help friend with Tax credits backdating (which will be an ass to do)
                6. Book appointments with CAB

Comment

Yet another morning where i have woken up 3 hours after getting to sleep. Now been up since 4am, i mean i wouldnt mind if it was because i had to get up to go to work but this is just annoying.
                  Because of this i think its time to go back to doctors and also my bi-polar is starting to take a slightly nasty turn so need to try and get that seen to as well.

I'd like to see life take a turn for the best. Seems to be problem after problem after problem.

Comment

Yet another morning where i have woken up 3 hours after getting to sleep. Now been up since 4am, i mean i wouldnt mind if it was because i had to get up to go to work but this is just annoying.
                    Because of this i think its time to go back to doctors and also my bi-polar is starting to take a slightly nasty turn so need to try and get that seen to as well.

I'd like to see life take a turn for the best. Seems to be problem after problem after problem.
                    It is good that you are recognising that there is an issue and getting it seen to. Admitting there is something that isn't quite right is step one. A lot of people ignore the signs and by the time they do it's too late.

Good luck!

Comment

1. ET HERE I COME unless they make a pre ETH offer that is of substantial and fitting
                      2. Sort out letters to all creditors (again) to confirm no payments available (after CAB advise on benefits 2moro.
                      3. HA complaint follow up letter
                      4. Got Second Stage interview 2moro afternoon (high likelihood of getting the job)
                      5. CAB re ET 2moro morning then a benefits advice straight after for when missus starts work in 2 Weeks
                      6. Denist wise got to have wisdom teeth extracted and also a few fillings
                      7. Request for my records missing payslips (about 4-6 for the 3 years i worked there
                      8. Set up Standing orders for rent arrears and also gas electric and water bills
                      9. Find out more info about doing A levels and other courses of Education (preferably free) .Looking to study A Level Law & Mathmatics DL from local college
                      10. Chase up Council Tax fro correct info on what we owe
                      11. WIth CAB make a detailed repsonse to ET regards to Respondants Q's and then look at making a heavy handed reply.
                      12. Await further correspondence about ET and requested documentation some suggested i was "fishing" so have sent off a slight abrupt email detailing why i want such information although wont get this until at least September 7th,
                      13. See mother this evening & find out whats goin on with her and her hubby (seems like they are splitting up though unsure)
                      14. Organise my filing cabinet and shred all old useless documents that are taking space up.
                      I think Item Number 1 on your list could do with a happy update today

Comment

1. More Jobsearching (didnt get job at Sainsburys though kinda knew it)
                        2. Research some Instant access savings accounts for the settlement figure
                        3. Looking at rentals within 15 miles
                        4. Look at offering F&Fs to all creditors money dependant
                        5. Re-organise filing cabinet

Comment

Just had an email confirming I am through to next stage of Barclays IT apprenticeship with a day long assessment on weds 17th

Also got interview on Monday for an accounts apprenticeship too

Comment

Good work

Comment

superb news!

good luck

Comment

Saw mum this evening and was told by her my gran sold my granddads van and is splitting it between the 4 of us grandkids so this could be rent arrears paid off.

though im not holding out on it though it would be a nice helping hand.

Not seen any sign of this as of yet so i think my gran sent it to my mum to give to me in chunks as and when needed (until last week lol)

Didnt hear back at all not surprising though

Also my week goes like this

Monday - Accounts Interview (apprenticeship)
                                Tues - Nothing
                                Weds - Full assessment day for Barclays IT with a 60mile drive there so up at 6 and on road at half 7
                                Thurs - Court re HA
                                Fri - Tesco driving competance test for a delivery person.

No rest for me this week

Comment

Working...
                                X