GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Experian credit report wrong - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experian credit report wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experian credit report wrong

Hi all, I have decided to check my credit report on experian and I have noticed In Linked Addressess part that I am link with an address I have never lived at.

It shows up 4 times in differrent pats of it and is linked twice to an address I do not know, and shows up twice again search done at the wrong linked address as before.

The dates are all the same (08/09/2007), the legit address is a previous address I used to live at, at the stated times and not my current address I used live at.

The source is EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE LIMITED T/A orange.

Could anyone shed any light on this for me?

Cheers Shedand
    You got to fight for your right to PARRRTIEEEE!!!

Re: Experian credit report wrong

Either you or someone has used that address or been associated at it when you applied for a mobile contract with orange.

If not you then investigate. But orange is your first port of call.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Experian credit report wrong

Cheers Niddy,

I did have an orange account back then and the legit address where I used to live was my parents house untill 2012 now my brother lives there.

I will phone orange later this week.

Thanks Shedand.
      You got to fight for your right to PARRRTIEEEE!!!

Comment

Working...
      X