Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA DN

Greetings all,

Right here is the two Default Notices received from the wonderful MBNA.

One is the original and one is a copy only the clauses are different this is because it did not match the agreement so instead of discontinuing the court case and starting again the faked the DN and put it in the bundle of docs lol

Attached Files
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 6 June 2011, 18:20.

Re: LTSB DN 2010

I've moved this to it's own thread.

Did you win in court / attend court?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: MBNA DN

Yes I attended and Won sort of, as the judge was not impressed with there litigation and failure to follow CPR he set the repayment really low at £20 a mth on a 6.5k debt with no terms to increase.

Comment

But he awarded them the ccj I presume?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You will notice that the real one states clause 3 with a remedy date of the 28th April 2008 where as the fake is clause 8 with a remedy date of 1st May 2008.

Both have the same issue date of 14th April so no time to serve.

Comment

No a tomlin order with no terms to increase he told the barrister straight that he could not give a ccj with what has been produced.
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 6 June 2011, 18:31.

Comment

Bloody tomlin orders!! Waste of time IMO.

£20pm is a result of sorts, but you'll be dead before it's clear won't you

Comment

Yes no doubt I will lol £20 is nothing

Comment

I did offer MBNA £50 a mth at the mediation stage lol

Comment

MBNA =

Comment

lol they would not see a good offer if it hit them in the face!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You know I sent there sols a request to adjourn because my dad died of cancer and the court case was on the same date as my dads funeral they left that request on there desk for a whole week and did nothing I had to go to the court the day before to get it sorted out.

Hows that for outstanding litigation any half decent solicitor would of actioned it straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          MBNA =
                          DO you mind??!! - you know more than anyone my history with them. The above is completely unfair!!

There is no where near enough. In fact, we'd need an army of them
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hey truly amazing how they can say one thing in a witness statement then change it in the next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oscar you are right they are at the top of my list for

Comment

I'm gobsmacked that if they faked a document for inclusion in the bundle that the case wasn't thrown out.
                              Defies all logic!
                              Is there nothing these won't do - that's so brazen.

Pompey, that's awful the way they treated you re your father's funeral.

I'm bloody glad my MBNA got sold on.
                              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Working...
                              X