GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Cabot Financial UK Ltd. ( Shoosmiths ) v Gandalf1 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Cabot Financial UK Ltd. ( Shoosmiths ) v Gandalf1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Cabot Financial UK Ltd. ( Shoosmiths ) v Gandalf1

Your AAD Forum Username

Gandalf1

Name of Claimant

Cabot Financial UK Ltd.

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Shoosmiths

Claim Issue Date

29 October 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Over £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Being pursued by Cabot with whom I have never had any dealings , nor with whom they claim to have acquired a contract. Am truly inspired by the strength of those with the strength to stand up to the corruption that is out there & in full admiration to the tireless efforts and dedication of the members of AAD to correct the balance.

Re: Cabot Financial UK Ltd. ( Shoosmiths ) v Gandalf1 - Issued 29 October 2015

We've already been in touch about this by email.

It's a claim in the Scottish system. The Writ/citation was serve on 29th October giving you 21 days (from 30th October) to lodge your intention to defend (i.e. 20th November).

You have no recollection of an account with the original creditor named on the citation (Sav) so have sent Cabot a CCA request. As a result Shoosmiths say the claim is on hold.

A solicitor has been asked to review the papers.

Plan B x

Comment

Thanx PlanB - will certainly be defending. Being taken for granted, & the downright harrassment & bullying of these outfits has altered the trust of the masses who suffer at their hands every day. It sickens me that they get away with so much by brandishing their threats, but this time at least they will meet with some resistance ;o)

Comment

SAV Credit - likely to be beneficial finance, Citi, aqua, old santander (ex GE money) store card - loads of possibilities but most likely a card or loan from somewhere such as Beneficial or one of the branded store finance options.

- GE Money sold to Santander Cards
        - SAV bought the Santander portfolio
        - SAV became NewDay (currently issue Aqua / Marbles)

Now you're with our solicitors you'll be in very safe hands.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Here's the answer -> http://newday.co.uk/partnerships-pro...rbles-and-opus

The Opus portfolio – ‘Citi Card’ acquired from Citibank Financial plc in 2010 and subsequently re-branded to Opus
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Cabot Financial UK Ltd. ( Shoosmiths ) v Gandalf1

Moved thread to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal --- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9-October-2015

THREAD NOW CLOSED

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X