GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal - Marlin Europe II Ltd ( Restons Solicitors Ltd ) v Slickfm - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal - Marlin Europe II Ltd ( Restons Solicitors Ltd ) v Slickfm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal - Marlin Europe II Ltd ( Restons Solicitors Ltd ) v Slickfm

Your AAD Forum Username

Slickfm

Name of Claimant

Marlin Europe II Ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Restons Solicitors Ltd

Claim Issue Date

29 October 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Over £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Original account was owned by Lloyds TSB. CCA request sent July 2010. Been around a few DCA's and Lloyds only complied with CCA request in December 2012. Lloyds then sold the account to Marlin. New CCA request sent to Marlin/Cabot September 2015 which is still in default. N1 claim issued end October 2015.
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Re: Marlin Europe II Ltd ( Restons Solicitors Ltd ) v Slickfm - Issued 29 October 2015

Hi all,

Here is a full update on all activity on this account. Letters sent in blue and letters received in red:

01.06.10: CCA/default letter sent for TSB loan

22.06.10: Sent another CCA request to TSB Loan.

03.07.10: Received postal order back from TSB loan no CCA though, stopped paying and ignored them for now

19.07.10: Sent CCA dispute cease & desist letter to TSB loan

09.08.10: TSB Loan sent my chq back still no CCA recieved

15.09.10: TSB Loan statement recieved!

10.11.10: Income & expenditure form received

17.12.10: Letter from Moorcroft DCA reveived 'threat of litigation'

21.12.10: Sent threat of litigation letter to Moorcroft

05.01.11: Account on hold letter received from Moorcroft

09.05.11: Letter from robinson way demanding payment

10.05.11: account sold letter sent to Robinson Way

15.05.11:You have not paid letter from Robinson way

20.05.11: Account on hold letter from Robinson Way saying they have requested the agreement from TSB

24.06.11: Letter from Robinson Way saying they are still awaitng information from TSB

29.07.11: Letter from Robinson Way saying that they have passed account back to TSB

18.11.11: 1st Letter received from Wescot (notice of debt collection) Ignored

29.11.11: Final notice letter from Wescot

05.12.11: Account sold letter to Wescot

16.12.11: Account on hold letter whilst they investigate from Wescot

20.12.11: Wescot letter stating that TSB have not received a CCA request and to resend enclosing a £1 (ignored)

23.01.12: Wescot letter saying that account has been closed and passed back to TSB

02.02.12: iQor letter saying TSB have asked them to collect balance

05.02.12: Account sold/doorstep visit letter sent to iQor

04.09.12: Letter from iQor asking for £1 to complete CCA request

14.09.12: Threat of legal action/Doorstep visit letter sent to iQor

10.10.12: Letter from iQor offering possible discount (ignored)

01.11.12: Letter fro GPB solicitors contact iQor or likely to commence legal action

05.11.12: Letter sent to GPB solicitors (Paul at AAD did letter)

08.11.12: Letter from GPB Solicitors files passed back to iQor

23.11.12: Letter from iQor saying they are investigating CCA request with LLoyds TSB

03.12.12: CCA received from TSB emailed to Niddy (Enforceable)

05.12.12: iQor apology letter enclosing £50

03.12.13: Letter from Lloyds saying debt sold to Marlin

03.12.13: Letter from Marlin stating that they have been assigned the account by Lloyds

16.01.14: Letter from Marlin asking me to get in touch, with repayment proposals (letter received 20th)

22.01.14: Account sold whilst in dispute sent to Marlin

31.01.14: Account on hold letter from Marlin waiting docs fro Lloyds

06.12.14: Agreement docs received from Marlin (same as received Dec 2012) (Enforceable)

18.12.14: Missing Prescribed terms letter sent to Marlin

30.12.14: Letter from Marlin saying the agreement is a True Executed copy

04.02.15: Marlin letter collection activities restarted

18.02.15: Marlin letter considering their options

24.02.15: Letter sent to Marlin referring them to my letter mpt's sent 18.12.14

28.02.15: Marlin letter enclosing a copy document that they say shows terms, same agreement as received 30.12.14

28.02.15: Marlin letter saying that they have joined with Cabot financial

28.07.15: Letter from Cabot (get in touch to agree payment plan)

11.08.15: Letter from Cabot saying that they may commence legal action

14.08.15: Formal LBA letter sent to Cabot

27.08.15: Letter from Cabot saying that they have complied and to send an SAR with £10 for all documents.

02.09.15: New CCA request sent to Marlin/Cabot (Niddy Letter)

24.09.15: Letter from Cabot passing account to Restons Solicitors

05.10.15: Letter from Restons giving me till 19.10.15 to arrange repayments or they will issue court proceedings

12.10.15: Sent letter to Restons saying CCA request in default with Cabot

22.10.15: Letter from Restons saying my letter was not signed.

30.10.15: Niddy response letter to Reston re my unsigned letter

01.11.15: NC1 claim form received

Cheers
    Slick

Comment

Re: Marlin Europe II Ltd ( Restons Solicitors Ltd ) v Slickfm - Issued 29 October 2015

Hi all,

When i am emailing all the docs over tomorrow as detailed by Niddy, as you can imagine there are quite a lot which are all scanned or saved as individual PDF or word files. Do these have to be combined into one PDF or ok to email as they are?

Cheers
      Slick

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
        When i am emailing all the docs over tomorrow as detailed by Niddy, as you can imagine there are quite a lot which are all scanned or saved as individual PDF or word files. Do these have to be combined into one PDF or ok to email as they are?
        I haven't a clue Slickfm. I have many strengths but computer technology isn't one of them

I'm happy to receive anything you've got in any shape or form so we can make a quick assessment of your chances in court if things are destined to go that far. You could send documents to me on a series of Post Notes for all I care. We can tidy that up later.

I can see Niddy quite rightly wants things in a specific PDF format so you may have to do that too.

All I know is that mega sized PDFs can get stuck in the system and rejected by my email.

Plan B x

Comment

Thanks PlanB, loving that computer emoji too, made me laugh.

Slick

Comment

Thanks PlanB, loving that computer emoji too, made me laugh.

The thing is I know (because we've exchanged emails before) that you use gmail which can have problems with big attachments sent to and from AAD email.

You may need to send your documents in bite-sized chunks in separate emails.

Also please can you add a phone number to your email(s) so we can contact you for clarification on things if necessary.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              The thing is I know (because we've exchanged emails before) that you use gmail which can have problems with big attachments sent to and from AAD.

You may need to send your documents in bite-sized chunks in separate emails.

Plan B x
              Ok, thanks PlanB, i will keep that in mind when sending them over.

Slick

Comment

Hi all,

Cheers
                Slick
                ideally merge into one. Use a free program such as -> http://www.pdfmerge.com

If the PDF hits 20mb in size then right click it and save as a zip or shrink it online, for free with something like this -> http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf

20mb is about your limit via gmail. I can receive 100mb emails at webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk / planB about 50mb - (we're our own hosts so have a high limit for this reason).

As you're on Gmail, Jo may struggle emailing so be good if you had a back-up such as hotmail or something as we're arguing with Google about SPF / DKIM and rejection of mail right now which is creating a backlog and delay ultimately rejecting mass mail from our SMTP -> Gmail based email accounts.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy/PlanB

I have just emailed everything over as requested. Hope it all reaches you ok?

Thanks again.

Cheers
                  Slick

Comment

Hi Niddy/PlanB

I have just emailed everything over as requested. Hope it all reaches you ok?
                    I got mine

Plan B x

Comment

Re: [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Marlin Europe II Ltd ( Restons Solicitors Ltd ) v Slickfm

Moved thread to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal --- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9-October-2015

THREAD NOW CLOSED

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                      X