GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues AAD+cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues AAD+cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues AAD+cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm

Your AAD Forum Username

davidm

Name of Claimant

cabot financial ltd/capitol one

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

mortimer clarke solicitors ltd

Claim Issue Date

8 January 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

have sent a cca which was deemed UE
    http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-ONE-Vs-MYSELF
    thread here

Re: cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm - Issued 8 January 2

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this

Start a new thread for this in the Legal Claim section here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post461134

I've looked back through your thread and UE Diary and I can't see how much this Capital One debt is for (now owned by Cabot).

Please email a copy of the Claim Form front page (N1) without anything blanked out to PlanB@all-about-debt.co.uk and to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk.

There's no need to do anything else until we tell you.
    This claim is for £1,346.32 plus court fee and legal costs

Your claim form has been received.

The backstory of this debt can be found here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post541726

Now let's give Mortimer Clarke a run for their money

Plan B x

Comment

Re: cabot financial ltd/capitol one ( mortimer clarke solicitors ltd ) v davidm - Issued 8 January 2

This claim is for 1,346.32 plus court fee and legal costs

Your claim form has been received.

The backstory of this debt can be found here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post541726

Now let's give Mortimer Clarke a run for their money

Plan B x
      thank you Plan B

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
        thank you Plan B

Now start to dig out all your paperwork for this debt.

We'll need the original CCA request to Capital One from 2012, their full response, any Default Notice you may have been sent, and any Notice of Assignment from Capital One to Cabot.

When did you last make any payment to this debt?

Plan B x

Comment

will dig out all paperwork tomorrow the last payment was in 2011 feb or march

Comment

Rooting for you xx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

got the cca response and the default date 10/08/2011. original cca request was to cougar finance 04/10/2011

whats my next move ?
              Last edited by davidm; 10 January 2016, 20:49.

Comment

if you have the paperwork please email it to us....

planb@all-about-debt.co.uk / webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

got the cca response and the default date 10/08/2011. original cca request was to cougar finance 04/10/2011

whats my next move ?
                  Can you email three separate PDFs with the following documents:

1. The original CCA request to Couger in October 2011 and their response including the covering letter they would have sent with the documents.

2. The Default Notice

3. Any Notice of Assignment or letters which referred to the debt being assigned from Capital One to Cabot.

On your other thread you posted that you'd sent a new CCA request to Cabot (?) last month. Send a copy of that too and any response. You should have sent it Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or at least got Proof of Posting as evidence that it's still unfulfilled (if they've not replied yet). Did you include a £1 postal order for the statutory fee with that recent CCA request?

sent LBA in december along with a cca request to the dca and a copy of that to these solicitors
                  Plan B x

Comment

Most of the files are in jpg format will have to convert them to send .

Comment

Is it vital to have the papers in PDF ?

Comment

1. The original CCA request to Couger in October 2011 and their response including the covering letter they would have sent with the documents.

2. The Default Notice

3. Any Notice of Assignment or letters which referred to the debt being assigned from Capital One to Cabot.

On your other thread you posted that you'd sent a new CCA request to Cabot (?) last month. Send a copy of that too and any response. You should have sent it Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or at least got Proof of Posting as evidence that it's still unfulfilled (if they've not replied yet). Did you include a £1 postal order for the statutory fee with that recent CCA request?

Plan B x
                        the LBA was sent to another solictors for my mbna card sorry my bad

Comment

cant find the assingment notice to cabot

Comment

2. The Default Notice

Plan B x
                            email sent

Comment

email sent
                              We've got all your emails thank you

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
                              X