GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section 1st credit (finance) ltd ( Walker Morris LLP ) v mikey'y - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section 1st credit (finance) ltd ( Walker Morris LLP ) v mikey'y

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section 1st credit (finance) ltd ( Walker Morris LLP ) v mikey'y

Your AAD Forum Username

mike'y

Name of Claimant

1st Credit (finance) ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Walker Morris LLP

Claim Issue Date

25 August 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

The credit card debt was with hsbc (issued 2008) but bought by 1st Credit during sept 2014? They claim £1242 plus costs and interest. A cca request was made and complied with but with reconstituted docs. The CCA didn't have my signature. Last payment was made early in 2013.

Re: 1st credit (finance) ltd ( Walker Morris LLP ) v mikey'y - Issued 25 August 2015

Thanks for starting the new thread Mikey

In order to help any possible defence, it is best that you send two letters as follows - asap - don't delay, send these tomorrow (Tuesday) if you can:

1. Issue a CPR31:14 request to the Claimants Solicitor (ie the solicitor) - template here --> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
    2. Issue an Advanced SAR to the Original Creditor (ie the bank) - template here --> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE

You must send a £10 cheque or postal order with the SAR but this is now a very useful tool, although they get 40 days to respond it is worth sending for one, because we can usually find errors with recon documents that the DCA / Solicitor may have compared to the original that the Original Creditor issued - comparing documents is a sure-fire way to find fault and assist your defence. Send both recorded delivery / proof of posting.

If you're uncertain then check with Niddy.

At the moment your thread is in the public forum. To enable us to move them to our Secure Legal area away from public view, and also to provide access to our legal services, you'll need to subscribe to AAD+.
    Full details on how to do that here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php

As mentioned by Niddy, the only other thing you need to do for the moment is scan any relevant documents - front page of N1 claim form, docs from last CCA Request, Default Notice, Notice of Assignment and relevant letters prior to the claim. These need to be unedited and in pdf format. Send to Niddy at webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

We'll deal with the Acknowledgement Of Service later, once the claim has been assessed.

Diary dates:

Claim issued: 25.08.15
    AOS due: 12.09.15
    Defence due: 26.09.15

Original thread here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...edit-agreement

Elsa x

Comment

Re: 1st credit (finance) ltd ( Walker Morris LLP ) v mikey'y - Issued 25 August 2015

Thanks Elsa. I have most docs scanned into my pc already so shall compile everything later today. I'll subscribe to AAD+ as well. The new formats great and very well laid out. I'm sure you're going to help a lot of people.

Comment

1st credit (finance) ltd ( Walker Morris LLP ) v mikey'y - CLOSED - continues in AAD+

Moved thread to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal --- > 1st credit (finance) ltd ( Walker Morris LLP ) v mikey'y - Issued 25 August 2015

THREAD NOW CLOSED

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
        X