GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - LOWELL( BRYAN CARTER ) v BIGMCQBS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - LOWELL( BRYAN CARTER ) v BIGMCQBS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - LOWELL( BRYAN CARTER ) v BIGMCQBS

Your AAD Forum Username

BIGMCQBS

Name of Claimant

LOWELL PORTFOLIO

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

BRYAN CARTER

Claim Issue Date

15 May 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

31 May 2015

Details of Claim

WHEN TIMESGOT DIFFICULT I DEFAULTED ALL MY DEBTS AT THE SAME TIME. (APPROX 21) THE DEBTS HAS BEEN WITH NUMEROUS DEBT COLLECTION AGENCIES.I THINK THIS IS A LLOYDS OVERDRAFT.

AROUND JAN 2014 I SENT A REMOVE CHARGES LETTER TO ALL CREDITIORS, WHICH THEY ALL IGNORED. WITH ADVICE FROM STEPCHANGE, I THEN SENT A SAR TO ALL CREDITORS , DCA WHO HAD BEEN IN CONTACT IN AUG 2014. I ASKED THEM TO PROVE THE DEBT , PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS AND NOT TO ENFORCE UNTIL THIS WAS DONE . MOST IGNORED ME, ONE RESPONDED SAYING THEY WERE NO LONGER CHASING 2 DEBTS AND TO REFER BACK TO ORIGINAL CREDITOR.

USUAL DC LETTERS THEN THE CC SUMMONS

SENT ASO TODAY :

FIRST TIME I HAVE USED THE SITE, SO ANY IF I HAVE NOT MANAGED TO DO THIS CORRECTLY PLEASE LET ME KNOW,

I WILL STOP USING CAPITALS NEXT TIME

Re: LOWELL PORTFOLIO ( BRYAN CARTER ) v BIGMCQBS - Issued 15 May 2015

to AAD

I've removed your claim form PDF attachment to protect your privacy.

Can you email it (the N1 form) to Niddy and me using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk and planb@all-about-debt.co.uk and put your username in the subject bar.

Can you please confirm that you filed the AOS online today (it looks as if you did).

The issue date on the summons is 15th May.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi bigmcqbs, welcome from me too

Thanks for joining AAD+. Would you like your thread moving to the private, secure legal section there?

Diary dates:
      Claim issued: 15.05.15
      AOS due by: 02.06.15
      Defence due by: 16.06.15

Elsa x

Comment

Please if i could. I paid for the basic membership, but did not really understand the 99p options.

Comment

Once we've got this claim under control we may be able to help you with your 21 other debts in a diary if you like. I've got 23 debts so I know how it feels when those letters and relentless phone calls start to arrive.

Anyway, first things first, let's get cracking on the immediate task in hand. Please confirm that your AOS was filed online, or by email, or by post so we can make sure you've complied with the court deadline.

And then we'll take it from there with loads of questions so we get the full picture.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Plan B , thanks for that Filed AOS last night 31 may with defending whole claim. Will email today after 5pm

Filed online (sorry did not clarify)
            Last edited by bigmcqbs; 1 June 2015, 10:45. Reason: forgot extra info

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Also when did you last make a payment to this debt?

Plan B x

Comment

Re: LOWELL( BRYAN CARTER ) v BIGMCQBS-CLOSED-Continues in AAD+

Thread closed and moved to AAD+ Secure & Legal Portal ------ > LOWELL PORTFOLIO ( BRYAN CARTER ) v BIGMCQBS - Issued 15 May 2015

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal

Comment

Working...
                X