GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED v KKA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED v KKA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED v KKA

Your AAD Forum Username

KKA

Name of Claimant

IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claim Issue Date

20 March 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Barclaycard issued in 2001
    Payment arrangements made in 2011/2012.
    Payments stopped Jan 14 - Debt Sold to Link Financial.
    Default on CR is FEB 2014.
    Letter before action received in FEB 2015, response requesting CCA. CCA received then Claim Form.

Re: IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED ( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) v KKA - Issued 20 March 1983

Thanks KKA

Diary Dates:
    Date of Claim: 20.03.2015
    AOS due by: 07.04.2015
    Defence due by: 21.04.2015

Background info from original thread:
    Originally posted by KKA View Post
    Hi Guys, looking for a little advice if possible?
    To cut a long story short I had a Barclaycard debt which was sold to Link Financial in 2014; after the usual several letters asking to make contact I received a 'letter before action' letter in Feb 2015.

I responded to this stating I didn't acknowledge the debt with a £1 postal order and a request for CCA (1st time I have done this).
    I have had correspondence back from Link but before having much of a chance to consider my next step a county court claim letter (IDR Finance) has arrived with additional interest and court charges added to the value.

The card was originally opened in 2001, payment difficulties started in 2012 with reduced arrangements in place, payments stopped at the end of 2013 and the date of default on my credit report is Feb 2014 when the debt was sold.

The correspondence received from Link was a re-constituted agreement, barely readable, no signatures (i can upload a copy if any use).

This is one of several creditors; my main intention was to buy some time then maybe attempt to offer settlement figures.

Can anyone please advise my best course of action?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Best Regards
    Old thread link: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...an-Anyone-Help

Any luck finding the Default Notice Kka?

Comment

Re: IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED v KKA - Issued 20 March 2015

How are you doing KKA? It's all very confusing at first but once you get used to it and the way we work you'll see there's method in our madness

Just to let you know that we do have a secure area for claims if you would prefer your thread moving there to have more privacy, so only verified members can read the thread.
      Of course you can then read other legal threads to get a better idea of how the system works.
      It's subscription based but it's entirely up to you if you want to have your thread moved there. You'll still get the same help if you don't.
      More details here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Subscriptions

Elsa x

Comment

Re: IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED v KKA - Issued 20 March 2015

Elsa
        I have paid the 1 year subscription, seems more than reasonable for the advice and assistance i already seem to be receiving.
        Best Regards
        KKA

Comment

Re: IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED v KKA *Thread closed-case continued in AAD+*

Thread closed and moved to AAD+ Secure & Legal Portal ------ > IDR FINANCE UK II LIMITED v KKA - Issued 20 March 2015

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal

Comment

Working...
          X